The Student Room Group

Imperial College A100 applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Any chance of interview BMAT 4.1 4 4A
Original post by DCMed96
you have friends (int med) currently studying at imperial? thats fantastic!

Our school had a fantastic year last year in terms of med students getting in! 2 at Imperial, 1 at UCL, 1 at Bristol, 2 at Birmingham, 1 at Edinburgh, 1 at Nottingham (1 at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland and 1 at Monash in Australia)
Original post by m.prabar
What are your predicted/achieved grades? I got 5.7, 4.2, 3.5B from BMAT and have 776 from my HL IB subjects (biology, chemistry, maths) (7 is max) and 40/42 in total predicted, and I'm still waiting :c

My predicted grades are AAA for A2
(I got AABB at AS)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
For the interview do they ask if you have any questions? Is this for you to ask something about the course?
Original post by polikm
For the interview do they ask if you have any questions? Is this for you to ask something about the course?

They did at my interview last year, you can ask whatever you'd like to. There's also a tour by current medical students - you can ask them whatever (interview tips!).
Have imperial sent out any pre- interview rejections yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 386
Do you have a better chance of getting into imperial if you are in band 1 for interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Has anyone not yet holding an interview offer from imperial received any sort of correspondence at all from them?
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Has anyone not yet holding an interview offer from imperial received any sort of correspondence at all from them?

nope :frown:
I'm an international student and haven't heard back from them yet. :frown: Although at first I thought I would be rejected based on my BMAT scores, but here I am. Really anxious right now. :s-smilie:
Original post by MattE2709
I'm an international student and haven't heard back from them yet. :frown: Although at first I thought I would be rejected based on my BMAT scores, but here I am. Really anxious right now. :s-smilie:

I'm also an international still waiting. If you don't mind me asking, what is your BMAT?
Original post by ishysmile
I'm also an international still waiting. If you don't mind me asking, what is your BMAT?

4.6 4.4 5A. Yours? My section 2 is lower than their cutoff point, but so far haven't been rejected yet.
Original post by MattE2709
4.6 4.4 5A. Yours? My section 2 is lower than their cutoff point, but so far haven't been rejected yet.

5.1 6.3 4A. I'm applying for Singapore, how about you?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently, all interviews for med have already been given out excluding WP band (Band 4). When did the band 3 interviews get released?!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently, all interviews for med have already been given out excluding WP band (Band 4). When did the band 3 interviews get released?!

Where did you find this out from?
Reply 395
Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the WP band?
Edit Don't worry I just googled it :P Widening partecipation to whoever's interested
(edited 9 years ago)
I was skeptical of that comment too but I literally called around 30 minutes ago and they said that they have handed out most interviews but still have a little and she emphasised a handful of interviews left to give out :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinkgorilla
I was skeptical of that comment too but I literally called around 30 minutes ago and they said that they have handed out most interviews but still have a little and she emphasised a handful of interviews left to give out :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? 😳 I guess my chance to at least be interviewed is dwindling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinkgorilla

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! I was surprised myself! I thought that all of band 3 was still left but the gentleman was adamant that they had all been given out with the exception of Band 4 :'(
Original post by ishysmile
Where did you find this out from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I called them up today at around late morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending