The Student Room Group

Do guys mind hairy legs and other places?

So basically what the title says...

Idk really I guess you can call me lazy.
I just sometimes cannot be bothered to constantly shave my body parts... do any other girls feel the same way?

I'm not talking uber guy hairy but you know some hair, is this a complete turn-off for guys??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I just sometimes cannot be bothered to constantly shave my body parts... do any other girls feel the same way?

I'm not talking uber guy hairy but you know some hair, is this a complete turn-off for guys??

when im bored i just shave strips of my legs its winter i need the hair to keep me warm:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loads of girls I speak to have some hair on their legs in between shaves. Even those in settled relationships. Nothing wrong with it.
Reply 3

It would be a definite turn off for me and most of my friends but it only really matters if you're getting down and dirty hahaha!
Reply 4
What about stomach, arms, armpits?
Reply 5
Original post by ha27
when im bored i just shave strips of my legs its winter i need the hair to keep me warm:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it's an extra layer of warm! And sometimes I'm just so busy I forget to
I leave mine. My boyfriend says he doesn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ewwwww.
Lmao I'm female and thankfully am not very hairy, most of my hair is on my head and my vagina. But like if you don't trim your poom poom I'm sure he'll still take you, unless he's gay or a prude or just an ass.
Original post by pocahontas lol
But like if you don't trim your poom poom I'm sure he'll still take you, unless he's gay or a prude or just an ass.

Or he doesn't like bush
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Or he doesn't like bush

That would go under the

"he's just an ass" part. Keep up, homey.
That would go under the

"he's just an ass" part. Keep up, homey.

No I'm pretty sure it would go under miscellaneous.
No I'm pretty sure it would go under miscellaneous.

There was no miscellaneous option. I will say I am surprised you spelled it correctly.
There was no miscellaneous option. I will say I am surprised you spelled it correctly.

Ouch. Currently applying cold water to burned area.
Ouch. Currently applying cold water to burned area.

Good.
Add some salt.
Good.
Add some salt.

Step 1: Consider that a man would **** a beaver if he wanted to **** a beaver
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Achieve true enlightenment.
Reply 15
Good.
Add some salt.

The problem with bush is that I hate having hair in my mouth
In my humble opinion, they would have to be pretty close to unnoticeable without inspection.

What about stomach, arms, armpits?

Armpit hair is honestly the biggest turn off I can think of. Just being honest. Your other questions though I can't answer, it's all about extent. Everyone is going to have arm and stomach hair if you look closely enough.
Original post by Borgia
The problem with bush is that I hate having hair in my mouth

What does George Bush have to do with this?
Reply 18
What does George Bush have to do with this?

No but seriously I don't get the problem with shaving? You shave I'll go down. That's always the deal
Original post by Borgia
No but seriously I don't get the problem with shaving? You shave I'll go down. That's always the deal

Shaving is itchy. Waxing is painful. Why are you being evil? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending