The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
Sharif of Nottingham:lol:

Is that from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged? I remember watching that when I was in like year 5:lol:

Yeah I think it's from Yu-Gi-Oh, but there was clearly some editting...

Original post by Obiejess
Playing guitar is so addictive

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've probably said "Nah I got rejected" about 15 times today
Original post by Red Fox
I've probably said "Nah I got rejected" about 15 times today

I've only told one teacher so far because she asked :lol: was trying to keep it on the dl
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I've only told one teacher so far because she asked :lol: was trying to keep it on the dl

You should flaunt your success:lol:
Original post by Red Fox
You should flaunt your success:lol:

Well a friends mum stalks me on tsr... So people found out through that, I wanted to keep it quiet for a week or so though :frown:
Well a friends mum stalks me on tsr... So people found out through that, I wanted to keep it quiet for a week or so though :frown:

Lol that's creepy. At least I don't have an A*A*AA offer to make so I can have a bit of a relaxing last few months of school. What's your offer and does your Maths A* count towards it?
Original post by Red Fox
Lol that's creepy. At least I don't have an A*A*AA offer to make so I can have a bit of a relaxing last few months of school. What's your offer and does your Maths A* count towards it?

She's probably reading this lmao

Omg tell me about it. A*A*A in chem physics or fm

I'm so lazy so I've realised there's a tangible chance of missing it lol
She's probably reading this lmao

Omg tell me about it. A*A*A in chem physics or fm

I'm so lazy so I've realised there's a tangible chance of missing it lol

I am super worried about gettin an A* in phys just because of how damn picky the science markschemes can be

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I am super worried about gettin an A* in phys just because of how damn picky the science markschemes can be

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had physics mock today, was G484 2014... Lol I don't even know the basics apparently

Mark schemes will probably screw over further
Had physics mock today, was G484 2014... Lol I don't even know the basics apparently

Mark schemes will probably screw over further

Our mock is in a few weeks. I don't mind g484 as a module but the exam papers/markschemes annoy me soooooo much :angry: I can imagine it's the same for Chem tbh
Am strangely not REALLY worried about further........yet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our mock is in a few weeks. I don't mind g484 as a module but the exam papers/markschemes annoy me soooooo much :angry: I can imagine it's the same for Chem tbh
Am strangely not REALLY worried about further........yet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thinking about it, it wasn't even hard. It's just idk, weird... Content is v simple though. It's just thermal physics which is ****

Chem is ridiculous lol

Maths is Maths. Like you either know or you don't, or you scramble through.
Thinking about it, it wasn't even hard. It's just idk, weird... Content is v simple though. It's just thermal physics which is ****

Chem is ridiculous lol

Maths is Maths. Like you either know or you don't, or you scramble through.

like definitions and stuff annoy me because you can say the right description but if its wrong according to their "key words" then you don't get the marks
yeah that's what I like about it tbh, but at the same time I think thats what makes it hard like you cant just bull**** your way through an answer XD
I've been pretty lazy too :frown:
Original post by Skill Twix
I've been pretty lazy too :frown:

and me, need to do serious S2 revision but been watching alien isolation playthroughs and NXT for weeks :lol:
and me, need to do serious S2 revision but been watching alien isolation playthroughs and NXT for weeks :lol:

Hahahaha!You are a wwe fan lol!I've been procrastinating!Need to study a lot!Tomorrow XD
Someone motivate me to revise for my History exam tommorow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you want to get a good grade?Break it down!Reward yourself with something after every hour!

Posted from TSR Mobile

whenever I need motivation I just think about how much I want good grades/to get into manchester
Original post by Skill Twix
Do you want to get a good grade?Break it down!Reward yourself with something after every hour!

whenever I need motivation I just think about how much I want good grades/to get into manchester

Meh. Only a mock, grades aren't that important... don't want to let my History teacher down though. Gah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh. Only a mock, grades aren't that important... don't want to let my History teacher down though. Gah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohhh yeah true. Yeah, sometimes its easier just so teachers don't get all up in your grill :lol: :lol:

Latest