The Student Room Group

oops

met this girl on friday and i really liked her, wanted to see where things would go with her

accidentally got with another girl last night (i was drunk okay)
wasnt my fault

anyway, im thinking can i have actually liked the first girl that much?
oh wait, yup, i definitely do.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mals94
met this girl on friday and i really liked her, wanted to see where things would go with her

accidentally got with another girl last night (i was drunk okay)
wasnt my fault

anyway, im thinking can i have actually liked the first girl that much?
oh wait, yup, i definitely do.

Who's fault was it?
Drunkenness is no excuse, that girl (the first one) will now seriously question whether it is worth continuing the relationship with you.
Reply 3
Original post by Vikki1805
Who's fault was it?

it was a bit of a grey area because i wasnt and still am not in a relationship with girl #1

girls are so confusing
Original post by mals94
it was a bit of a grey area because i wasnt and still am not in a relationship with girl #1

girls are so confusing

Saying you are 'single' or 'in a relationship' is just a label really.
If you care about someone and don't want to hurt them, then you wouldn't kiss/sleep with other people.

Either way, it was your choice to drink more than your limit and it was your choice to play tongue tennis with this other girl. So yes, it is your fault. Now you need to pay the consequences for your actions, if that means this girl no longer wants to see you, then so be it. You can't blame anyone else.
Go for both of them, why stop at one. The more the merrier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who's fault was it?

he was drink-raped.
Reply 7
Saying you are 'single' or 'in a relationship' is just a label really.
If you care about someone and don't want to hurt them, then you wouldn't kiss/sleep with other people.

Either way, it was your choice to drink more than your limit and it was your choice to play tongue tennis with this other girl. So yes, it is your fault. Now you need to pay the consequences for your actions, if that means this girl no longer wants to see you, then so be it. You can't blame anyone else.

she ignored my text on saturday too. i know she'll have seen it because she was outside taking a selfie on twitter!

to make things even worse a friend of a friend who wants to go out with me keeps texting me/pestering me all the time. i am choosing to ignore it. so basically, the girl i dont want is the girl that fkn texts me all the time. why is my life so unfair.
Original post by mals94
she ignored my text on saturday too. i know she'll have seen it because she was outside taking a selfie on twitter!

to make things even worse a friend of a friend who wants to go out with me keeps texting me/pestering me all the time. i am choosing to ignore it. so basically, the girl i dont want is the girl that fkn texts me all the time. why is my life so unfair.

You don't know how to live.
Original post by mals94

Okay.
Reply 10
Okay.

alright then.

you may think i'm joking, but i'm not. its really depressing me now
Original post by mals94
alright then.

you may think i'm joking, but i'm not. its really depressing me now

Life ain't about no relationships
Reply 12
Original post by shawn_o1
Life ain't about no relationships

im tired of messing around. i need a girlfriend or a girl best friend. someone that has a different accent too (which is girl #1 :frown:)

im bored of the social circles i'm currently in :mad:
Original post by mals94
im tired of messing around. i need a girlfriend or a girl best friend. someone that has a different accent too (which is girl #1 :frown:)

You won't get one by venting. You get girlfriends by being kind, honest, social (as in, actually seeing the people you talk to, every day in person)
Original post by mals94

>tired of messing around
>got drunk and messed around with some girl you ain't even attracted to

8/8 m8 gg well played
Reply 15
Original post by shawn_o1
You won't get one by venting. You get girlfriends by being kind, honest, social (as in, actually seeing the people you talk to, every day in person)

i was all of those things when i met her.

just dont get it. with the first girl, i know what her ex looks like, and, im not being a prick here but he's not better looking than me! its laughable. and personality wise we hit it off straight away! if she doesnt want a relationship im okay with that, but we could at least be friends!

ive seen what one of her best male friends looks like too, again, i have no idea what he has over me. mind boggling, and i cant stop thinking about it.

im stuck now because she hasnt text back from saturday, and now im gonna look like a needy attention whore if i text her again.

the world is fked. what is wrong with girls?
Original post by mals94
i was all of those things when i met her.

just dont get it. with the first girl, i know what her ex looks like, and, im not being a prick here but he's not better looking than me! its laughable. and personality wise we hit it off straight away! if she doesnt want a relationship im okay with that, but we could at least be friends!

ive seen what one of her best male friends looks like too, again, i have no idea what he has over me. mind boggling, and i cant stop thinking about it.

im stuck now because she hasnt text back from saturday, and now im gonna look like a needy attention whore if i text her again.

the world is fked. what is wrong with girls?

How old are you, 12?
Forget about it then, make some other friends
Reply 18
You clearly can't of liked her that much or you'd of respected her dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So sound incredibly immature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending