The Student Room Group

Are these good GCSE MOCK results?

I am aiming for A stars for my real GCSE's. Is that too ambitious? Are these grades decent?

Business Studies - C
English Language - A*
German - C
History - C
Maths - B
Religious Education - A*
Core Science - A
Additional Science - A
Electronics and Control Systems - C

Is there still time to get those A stars!?:redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Theyre not exactly straight if there not mostly A*'s
Reply 2
Those are great grades! Well done :smile:

By the time you do your next set of exams you should improve by one grade. By the time you sit the real exams they should improve by one grade again!
Reply 3
Original post by YounesB

By the time you do your next set of exams you should improve by one grade. By the time you sit the real exams they should improve by one grade again!

Thats what i meant
Reply 4
Original post by YounesB

Thanks; however I feel that I could have done better.
Original post by taylortron99
I am aiming for A stars for my real GCSE's. Is that too ambitious? Are these grades decent?

Business Studies - C
English Language - A*
German - C
History - C
Maths - B
Religious Education - A*
Core Science - A
Additional Science - A
Electronics and Control Systems - C

Is there still time to get those A stars!?:redface:

Those are an amazing's set of grades, don't worry too much about GCSE, GCE A level is the real deal. I did much worse for my GCSE mocks and didn't even get grades like that for actual GCSE but now I am guaranteed a place at UCL and have chance of Imperial. If you get grades like that for your actual GCSE it's not the end of the world. You will still have a chance of getting into the world's best unis.
Hey guys, needed help really fast! I have an exam for tomorrow and I want to revise the June 2014 paper. is there any chance that you have access to June 2014 Unit 9 Religious Studies Christianity EDEXCEL and June 2014 Unit 2a Religion and Life Christianity?

Quick Reply

Latest