The Student Room Group

Reason why I always fall for *******

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Uncouth body
I can't play Femme-fatale with my boyfriend because he's a 9/10. 6'3 blond, athletic, gorgeous eyes. If I did try to, he'd leave me for a prettier girl. I'm only a 4/10 myself. But he lacks a lot of confidence like me, even though he's the cutest guy I've met. He's just perfect. I'll happily be his doormat, and if he abused me, I wouldn't care. I won't ever find another guy like him. I'm planning to have his children soon, though I haven't told him this, and I don't think I will. I

Umm, i think this is a really bad way to look at a relationship and people as a whole... I'm pretty there is more to everyone than a number out of ten, and saying you would accept it if he 'treated you like a doormat' and 'abused' you just because he is cute, is extremely worrying. Maybe you see him as better than he is, and see yourself as worse than you are, I don't think relationships are a mathematical equation.
Also there last comment about planning on having his children without telling him.. I really bloody hope that is a joke.
Original post by Mr.rubber dubber
Oh really!!! so you agree me?:wink:

I have to admit even if a girl was 5/10 but still treated me like a fly that would make me want her even more.

I can't explan why though.:dontknow:

You sure you don't want to reconsider....

Original post by MissLalaxx
Lmao you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Just saying..

Aren't you attracted to bad boys?:hmmm:

And anyway I like attaining the unattainable.

Marriage is a grim reality for me because I know marriage will make my world black and white:indiff:
(edited 9 years ago)
Don't lie, you're a 17 year old girl and now it makes perfect sense

otherwise, well severe self-esteem issues, possibly a histrionic/borderline personality with sado-mashochistic and/or [sic 'submissive' you know the word I mean] tendencies.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ridwan12

Your GIFs are hilarious.:laugh:
There seem to be alot of 'no's posted here...
Anyway OP I can understand the sentiment of having those kind of girls who would do this and that and- *cough*
Au contraire, I wouldn't go for those kind of women for anything more then a ons.
Aren't you attracted to bad boys?:hmmm:

And anyway I like attaining the unattainable.

Marriage is a grim reality for me because I know marriage will make my world black and white:indiff:

Yeah but majority are wastemen. If you want to be treated like nandos rice that's fine, your prerogative. I'm just saying that bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks.:sexface:
Original post by Aria Enoshima
There seem to be alot of 'no's posted here...
Anyway OP I can understand the sentiment of having those kind of girls who would do this and that and- *cough*
Au contraire, I wouldn't go for those kind of women for anything more then a ons.

Your lucky I end up falling for these types of girls, instead of trying to stick to a ONS.:redface:
Yeah but majority are wastemen. If you want to be treated like nandos rice that's fine, your prerogative. I'm just saying that bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks.:sexface:

Nandos rice, I normally like those.:laugh:

Anyway you just admitted to being attracted to bad boys.

So we are on the same boat.:wink:
Your GIFs are hilarious.:laugh:

I pray you never cross path's with someone like her :laugh::laugh:
Nandos rice, I normally like those.:laugh:

Anyway you just admitted to being attracted to bad boys.

So we are on the same boat.:wink:

No no no I like decent respectful men. Not "bad" boys. The difference is incredible.
I pray you never cross path's with someone like her :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the concern.:laugh:

What Fatima don't you like Bad Boys?:sexface:

Don't leave me hanging, I feel like I'm the only one.:sigh:
No no no I like decent respectful men. Not "bad" boys. The difference is incredible.

You're just too proud to admit it on a public forum

But deep down all good girls are attracted to wastemen.:unimpressed:
I like my girls to be a bit feisty every now and again, but using you like a doormat and not giving a damn about your wellbeing is a bit too far for my liking.
You're just too proud to admit it on a public forum

But deep down all good girls are attracted to wastemen.:unimpressed:

Lol NO I've outgrown wastemen. Are you a wasteman, is that why you're offended?:tongue:
Lol NO I've outgrown wastemen. Are you a wasteman, is that why you're offended?:tongue:

No I'm not offended, I just feel like a weirdo.:sigh:

That's an alpha female right there.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I like my girls to be a bit feisty every now and again, but using you like a doormat and not giving a damn about your wellbeing is a bit too far for my liking.

Good to see, I have one person that agrees with me.:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest