The Student Room Group

Best Uni for social work

Hello, I was wondering what is the prestigious university for social work?
Hi,

I'm currently studying at my final year at Brunel. It used pride itself in being a high ranking university for social work, however we've dropped in the league table from 14th to 27th best in the UK. This is probably due to student satisfaction (or dissatisfaction)

So my advice to you is talk to students at universities about the support they get as well as opportunities for placements.

According to the 'complete university guide', the top five course for social work are as follows: Bath, Lancaster, Stirling,Leeds and York.
Original post by socialworkgirl
Hi,

I'm currently studying at my final year at Brunel. It used pride itself in being a high ranking university for social work, however we've dropped in the league table from 14th to 27th best in the UK. This is probably due to student satisfaction (or dissatisfaction)

So my advice to you is talk to students at universities about the support they get as well as opportunities for placements.

According to the 'complete university guide', the top five course for social work are as follows: Bath, Lancaster, Stirling,Leeds and York.

Alright thank you for your help.
Reply 3
Socialworkgirl - How have you found studying at Brunel? Do you enjoy the course?

Quick Reply

Latest