Did you have other expectations?

What do you mean? :confused:
Reply 121
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Nailed it

lol
Original post by Mary562

As in that was to be expected from Charlie Hebdo anyways.
Original post by Mary562

disappointed

dɪsəˈpɔɪntɪd/

adjective

sad or displeased because someone or something has failed to fulfil one's hopes or expectations.

E.g. "I'm*disappointed in*you, Bob"

Implying that this wasn't expected of that rag.
Original post by Tennumbers
As in that was to be expected from Charlie Hebdo anyways.

Ohh lol
Thanks
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
disappointed

dɪsəˈpɔɪntɪd/

adjective

sad or displeased because someone or something has failed to fulfil one's hopes or expectations.

E.g. "I'm*disappointed in*you, Bob"

Implying that this wasn't expected of that rag.

:lol: I know what disappointed means! Thanks Jeff
US Centcom twitter hacked claiming "CyberJihad"

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30785232

Original post by Mary562

And now you know why I didn't raise the ques you did. :lol:
Original post by Enoxial
US Centcom twitter hacked claiming "CyberJihad"

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30785232

And now you know why I didn't raise the ques you did. :lol:

:colonhash: I still don't know please explain - just kidding :biggrin:
Narrated Ibn `Abbas رضي الله عنه : The Prophet said,
“There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and Free Time for doing
Good.”

[Sahih Al-Bukhari: Book 81, Hadith 1]

Salam.
Does anyone know any dua before an interview, Ive got an interview in 2 days and the panic is setting in like crazy, buterflies in stomach, knees shaking...:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Salam.
Does anyone know any dua before an interview, Ive got an interview in 2 days and the panic is setting in like crazy, buterflies in stomach, knees shaking...:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:

Walaycumasalaam

What interview is it for uni?

I don't know any dua before an interview but you could read normal ones like you would do for studying/success.Just pray your salaah and have sabr. Read durood. For sure Allah is with them who have sabr and those who are righteous in their intentions
Original post by Mary562
Walaycumasalaam

What interview is it for uni?

I don't know any dua before an interview but you could read normal ones like you would do for studying/success.Just pray your salaah and have sabr. Read durood. For sure Allah is with them who have sabr and those who are righteous in their intentions

Thanks for the advice. Yes patience is very important to remember.

Yep it's for medicine. I have 3 interviews in like 10 days
Thanks for the advice. Yes patience is very important to remember.

Yep it's for medicine. I have 3 interviews in like 10 days

Prepare and practise.
Insha'Allah it will go well. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.
Salam.

Wa' alaikum assalam

Before my driving test my friend told me to pray this... I guess it could be applied here.

Pray Surah Yaseen and Surah Qalam in the morning... Before your test/interview pray durood shareef, pray Surah nasr x11, then during the test/interview (if possible) continue to pray Ya Fataah.

Also, don't panic. I know 'easier said than done' but if you are panicy and nervous they'll be able to tell. Try your best to stay as calm as possible. Be confident and InshaAllah you will be successful. I think once you've had the first interview you'll feel better for the other ones.
Reply 136
Salam.

Wa'Alaikumussalaam. Keep practising say your answers out loud and remember Allah and insha'Allah everything will go well. And arrive there 15 minutes early so you can relax and recall everything you'll say in your mind.. i hope it goes well for you! :smile:
Salaam

I wanted to ask if it would be viable to read the Qur'an in english as opposed to arabic? seeing as if you are not arab and arabic isnt your first language so you're not understanding the arabic at all.
Original post by Mary562

Apologise if it seemed condescending just thought it would help me explain it better.
Original post by Numan786
Salaam

I wanted to ask if it would be viable to read the Qur'an in english as opposed to arabic? seeing as if you are not arab and arabic isnt your first language so you're not understanding the arabic at all.

Walaykumasalaam

You don't have to be Arab to read the Quraan in English anyone can read it even though it ain't your first language. I do and I'm sure everyone else does excluding Arabs.

Latest

Trending

Trending