The Student Room Group

i can't even look my crush in his eyes but i want him so bad?

Basically i have got a crush on this guy for about 6 months now and we see each other around alot (or maybe well i see him around alot) but i couldnt look him in the eyes everytime. I freaked out and walk the other way if i see him walking towards me i just cannot. Even if i do pass by him, i just pretend to look at my phone or engage in a deep convo with my friend goshhhh.

I cant stop thinking about him and my heart hurts every night before i go to bed. It seriously does, like someone cut open my heart and poured lemon juice all over it geez. The thought of him makes my heart stings.

what can i do? I am so hopeless. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Talk to him. Doesn't matter how, just do it.
Just talk to him. It's a lot worse if you don't... you'll get sleepless nights all the time. If you have the chance take it. Otherwise you'll miss it and you won't know what you had till it's gone.
Dont talk to him.

People on this forum told me to talk to my crush and it ended in tears.
Reply 4
Original post by PrincessAlexis
Dont talk to him.

How?
Dont talk to him.

I LOVE that sentence, absolutely HILARIOUS.. So funny that I'm going to moon walk out of my house and into my car, drive off to my nearest reservoir and scream out loud in laughter..
Original post by lent62
How?

Original post by thePatron
I LOVE that sentence, absolutely HILARIOUS.. So funny that I'm going to moon walk out of my house and into my car, drive off to my nearest reservoir and scream out loud in laughter..

I made a thread like this I got all the 'you only live once !!!' 'Talk to him!!'

I did.

B.S

Went so bad.

Sigh.

Let me just leave this thread.
This. I thought it was just me. I can't look at him ever. When I do it feels like I'm about to pass out. He has a girlfriend though. I'm so over it.:frown: If you're aware that he's single, I highly suggest that you pluck up the courage to approach him. The feeling won't go away until you do. Good luck!:smile:
Dont talk to him.

Seriously OP ignore this. It usually works out but if you will never ask, you will never know. Simple as that. Then you'll spend your time thinking 'maybe he did, maybe he didn't'. But if he doesn't then you can move on to someone that does like you. If he does, then it's all hunky-dory.
Original post by Anonymous
Basically i have got a crush on this guy for about 6 months now and we see each other around alot (or maybe well i see him around alot) but i couldnt look him in the eyes everytime. I freaked out and walk the other way if i see him walking towards me i just cannot. Even if i do pass by him, i just pretend to look at my phone or engage in a deep convo with my friend goshhhh.

I cant stop thinking about him and my heart hurts every night before i go to bed. It seriously does, like someone cut open my heart and poured lemon juice all over it geez. The thought of him makes my heart stings.

what can i do? I am so hopeless. :frown:

Does your name start with an A?
I made a thread like this I got all the 'you only live once !!!' 'Talk to him!!'

I did.

B.S

Went so bad.

Sigh.

Let me just leave this thread.

Same. Next time I'll just be a wimp and not say anything.
Original post by MissLalaxx
Same. Next time I'll just be a wimp and not say anything.

At least you got to know if he liked you or not. You will never know if you never ask.
There isn't much you can do unless you speak to him about it i'm afraid! Have you talked about it to your friends?
At least you got to know if he liked you or not. You will never know if you never ask.

I'd rather not, it's less painful.

Yeah but when you get an answer, at least you get to move on from that person rather than forever wondering 'does he like me?'
Yeah but when you get an answer, at least you get to move on from that person rather than forever wondering 'does he like me?'

Yeah I guess.:s-smilie:

SAME!

I'd give anything to go back to when he was just my own little crush and it was my own little thing.

Now he knows I like him, we aren't getting together (went all wrong). I have to see him every day knowing this, even worse he is in the same places as me most of the day so he is there in my view daily.

It's awful, farrrr worse than when I just couldn't stare at him.

I'd rather be blissfully unaware than how it is now.
SAME!

I'd give anything to go back to when he was just my own little crush and it was my own little thing.

Now he knows I like him, we aren't getting together (went all wrong). I have to see him every day knowing this, even worse he is in the same places as me most of the day so he is there in my view daily.

It's awful, farrrr worse than when I just couldn't stare at him.

I'd rather be blissfully unaware than how it is now.

Oh I know the feeling. Haven't seen him yet but when I do it will be AWFUL! What's done is done, we just have to move on. Better guys will come along.:cool:
Original post by adam.1997
Seriously OP ignore this. It usually works out but if you will never ask, you will never know. Simple as that. Then you'll spend your time thinking 'maybe he did, maybe he didn't'. But if he doesn't then you can move on to someone that does like you. If he does, then it's all hunky-dory.
This! It is always better to at least try as then you're at least giving yourself a chance. Even if it doesn't work out it will be more beneficial long term then shying away.
Just go **** it, you never will know what will happen!

Like it's better to be rejected than wonder what could of been.

Latest

Trending

Trending