The Student Room Group

Reason why I always fall for *******

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.rubber dubber
I am being serious:indiff:

I was just complimenting you.

And anyway i've already fallen for one and she's a ***** but something about her get's me sprung.

It might be her pretty face.:sexface:

Fair enough dude every guy gets a fetish.
Enjoy dem ******* :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ebony19
Dunno what to say, because it doesn't seem like you feel bad about it? I guess it'll be more in the long run it'll take it's toll but I suppose if you're young have your fun now hopefully it'll pass and you can appreciate nice treatment

No, that's the thing I do feel bad about it.

reason why I'm making this thread to see if anyone on here can relate with me.

I know she's no good for me, but my feelings keep dragging me back in again.:dontknow:

You can't stop your emotions.
Original post by SiminaM
Fair enough dude every guy gets a fetish.
Enjoy dem bitches :wink:
Or better yet, let them enjoy you :colone: :cool:

Word of warning star out your curse words

You'll get in trouble with TSR.:smile:
Original post by missfats
But I'm a good girl ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but all good girls like bad boys.:wink2:
Word of warning star out your curse words

You'll get in trouble with TSR.:smile:

Sh*t already did that yesterday 😱 😱 😱
naughty-nice girls are the best- the kinds of girls that are sweet if you're feeling down, but can be very ready to tease and be playfully mean, and who are crazy in the bedroom
Just a heads up:h:.
to be fair, some 'nice guys' like myself are so 'nice' that they feel guilt for not eating cake without permission and end up fairly omega (I go through phases where I fatten myself up to please my parents)

My dad also says I needn't worry about 'restrostertone' levels so you can see where I get this from. My dad was ruthlessly divorced btw, this is where my phobia around being like him comes from. Not very attractive from what I have heard
(edited 9 years ago)
No, that's the thing I do feel bad about it.

reason why I'm making this thread to see if anyone on here can relate with me.

I know she's no good for me, but my feelings keep dragging me back in again.:dontknow:

You can't stop your emotions.
Ah see what you mean, erm I suppose you just need to recognise that it can't be that good for you if you feel bad about it. There's definitely gonna be people out there who fall into the same trap as you are don't feel like you're the only one of that front but still you know it's not good for you.

You should go out and meet different types of girls I'm sure there's other stuff that'll float your boat and won't necessarily have such a negative after effect.
I hate aggressive, crappy women. I like nice girls personally. I like people that actually care for other humans who aren't absolute *****.
Original post by Ebony19
Ah see what you mean, erm I suppose you just need to recognise that it can't be that good for you if you feel bad about it. There's definitely gonna be people out there who fall into the same trap as you are don't feel like you're the only one of that front but still you know it's not good for you.

You should go out and meet different types of girls I'm sure there's other stuff that'll float your boat and won't necessarily have such a negative after effect.

Yeah you're right, I'm in one of these situations where the girl knows I'm smitten over her because her friend told me and so she just plays me to her advantage.
Kind of like chess.

It's like I see the fire and I'm attracted to it, but in the end it will just burn me.:sigh:

She's attractive and intelligent but I think you're right I need to meet other girls that won't take advantage of me.

I just hope I get over this phase of falling for the wrong type of girls.:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah you're right, I'm in one of these situations where the girl knows I'm smitten over her because her friend told me and so she just plays me to her advantage.
Kind of like chess.

It's like I see the fire and I'm attracted to it, but in the end it will just burn me.:sigh:

She's attractive and intelligent but I think you're right I need to meet other girls that won't take advantage of me.

I just hope I get over this phase of falling for the wrong type of girls.:frown:
The fact that you've acknowledged that it's probably not the most healthy thing is the first step to sorting it. You'll get there.
Oh my gosh this is hilarious.

To be honest, The thrill is more often in the chase, not the capture. :dumbells:
Original post by CarpeDiem.
Oh my gosh this is hilarious.

To be honest, The thrill is more often in the chase, not the capture. :dumbells:

I think you might be right

I like girls that play hard to get, but I also like girls that are unpredictable and cunning.

Dont know why I just do:dontknow:.
Original post by Ebony19
The fact that you've acknowledged that it's probably not the most healthy thing is the first step to sorting it. You'll get there.

:ta:Thank you for the good advice you're so kind.

PRSOM.:biggrin:

Sorry I can't I just repped you on a previous post, and TSR won't allow me to repeat my rep.:mmm:
(edited 9 years ago)
Sounds a bit sadistic and that these girls you like, actually have no legitimate interest in you whatsoever...
:ta:Thank you for the good advice you're so kind.

PRSOM.:biggrin:

Sorry I can't I just repped you on a previous post, and TSR won't allow me to repeat my rep.:mmm:
Aw tar :smile:. You're welcome!
Original post by jshep000
Sounds a bit sadistic and that these girls you like, actually have no legitimate interest in you whatsoever...

I love suits.:laugh:

You think I'm sadistic?:lolwut:

But a sadist is someone that enjoys inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

I'm not like that I'm a good hearted person.:smile:
I love suits.:laugh:

You think I'm sadistic?:lolwut:

But a sadist is someone that enjoys inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

I'm not like that I'm a good hearted person.:smile:
No I mean you like girls who are sadistic, not you yourself:confused: Yeah suits is quality:cool:
Original post by jshep000
No I mean you like girls who are sadistic, not you yourself:confused: Yeah suits is quality:cool:

Oh right, I misread what you had initially wrote.:laugh:

Anyway this girl that is mistreating me is definitely a sadist,but I get turned on by that,
based on the fact that it's different from the norm.

They provide a sense of turbulence to my life, whereas if I was with a good girl my world would be so black and white.:indiff:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest