The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also guys has anyone heard from Barclays or rbs? They were my backups on the chance the U.S. banks reject me, need to know soon as all my rejections are coming in.
Original post by IB King
I applied on the 4th of January! Heard back the next day with a numerical test and then got offered an interview earlier today

Dude you got the interview today? Big LOL! Passed the numerical, vermal, logic, situational and IB test before Christmas and Had my interview before New Year. Now ofc, an offer. Stop sending me notifications with your worthless s-h-i-t
Original post by IB King
There is a numerical this year mate, you need to pass the initial screening to be invited, so it won't happen automatically

give it up.
There have been given out interviews without having done a numerical before.
You have been busted. Don´t waste you / our time
Original post by gsbs2
Dude you got the interview today? Big LOL! Passed the numerical, vermal, logic, situational and IB test before Christmas and Had my interview before New Year. Now ofc, an offer. Stop sending me notifications with your worthless s-h-i-t

I've never heard of a vermal test, how does it work? I hope I don't have to do one, they sound hard 😔
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Good job mate! What are the dates and when did you apply?

The dates for BNP Paribas spring week: from 9:00am Monday 30th March until 17:00 Thursday 2nd April.

I applied 06/11/2014. :smile:
Original post by MrSpecialFX
I've never heard of a vermal test, how does it work? I hope I don't have to do one, they sound hard 😔

You cheeky. So clever you should understand I was telling him off for trolling people around the thread with a sarcastic and rude answer :wink:
Original post by Manuelle
The dates for BNP Paribas spring week: from 9:00am Monday 30th March until 17:00 Thursday 2nd April.

I applied 06/11/2014. :smile:

Thank you mate! I applied on the 5th of December. What does it clash with? Any other offers?
Reply 4527
guys please some help. If I didn't receive an email from Citi (quest) after finishing the numeracy test does that mean I have passed?. I mean if I failed can't they just have a benchmark. Hence automatic email rejections !
Thanks
does RBC actually interview for the 1 day insight?
Anyone heard back from RBC for the spring day?
Original post by gsbs2
You cheeky. So clever you should understand I was telling him off for trolling people around the thread with a sarcastic and rude answer :wink:

Do you have many offers yet man? When did you apply?
Original post by MrSpecialFX
Also guys has anyone heard from Barclays or rbs? They were my backups on the chance the U.S. banks reject me, need to know soon as all my rejections are coming in.

Barclays interview on Wednesday.

RBS send emails about having passed the test but nothing concrete as of yet.
Original post by #baller
Anyone heard back from RBC for the spring day?

Did numerical. Then did verbal 2 days ago. Havent heard anything. Whats your profile like? Any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IB King
Do you have many offers yet man? When did you apply?

Got rejected from EVERYWHERE, bro!
Thank you mate! I applied on the 5th of December. What does it clash with? Any other offers?

No problem. :smile: Good luck with you application!

I am not sure about any others, but certainly with Citi's 'Women of Tomorrow' Programme.
Original post by Manuelle
No problem. :smile: Good luck with you application!

I am not sure about any others, but certainly with Citi's 'Women of Tomorrow' Programme.

I see. You can tell BNP to contact me if you don't need it =))
I see. You can tell BNP to contact me if you don't need it =))

Let's share the week evenly. You take half and I take half <3
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonynous
Let's share the week evenly. You take half and I talk half <3

That's a deal!
Good luck to those with BNPP interviews.
Not too great been mainly applying for yr placements, but haven't really heard anything, so sent off a few springs but like really last minute

Latest

Trending

Trending