The Student Room Group

jews in london have their own police force!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zamestaneh
Depends how far people go - can't exactly use Tower Hamlets and the Muslim Patrol as your model Muslim Police Force in London...

I think they give a pretty good model as to what it would descend to.
Original post by Skip_Snip

How did you come to that conclusion?
Original post by Zamestaneh
I think we should have a Muslim one too :smile:

Loool that would not go down well with the british public
Original post by Skip_Snip

This.
Original post by queen-bee
Loool that would not go down well with the british public

True but perhaps the British public need to get over their prejudices and rather bloated and vindictive narrative of Islam and a caricatured understanding of Muslims that it's been fed to them by the media :lol:
1) They aren't a police force, they are a neighbourhood watch, as has been pointed out
2) Most, if not all Jewish schools require private security to protect them
3) Since you're quoting the always infallible and excellently researched Daily Mail, I think I'll do the same:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2707421/Rising-tide-anti-semitism-Britain-Jewish-people-face-backlash-bloodshed-Gaza.html
Anyone can do this; here are some nice white gentile and black guys doing the same thing. The main impediment is just funding and the Jewish community is clearly more committed to this than others.
Original post by Observatory
Anyone can do this; here are some nice white gentile and black guys doing the same thing. The main impediment is just funding and the Jewish community is clearly more committed to this than others.

Aren't most people in the "muslim 'community' " - not all muslims, just those obsessed with community - on benefits? So there's probably not the funding available.
Who is going to police us from Mossad terrorism?
I don't think ANY religious group should have their own "police force" even if it is voluntary, and nothing to do with gov't.

Vigilante justice is not the best kind of justice. Leave proper justice, for the police.Also, these have the potential to turn VERY nasty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending