The Student Room Group

Does anyone else enjoy pet play?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
That's you, you don't understand how adorable kitten play is. I've found people who agree with me. There is no normal.

Kittens are adorable. Adult human beings pretending to be kittens are not. Numerous other people in this thread have also pointed out the weird and creepiness so it's not just me.
Just stay away from my cat and everything will be fine between us.
Original post by Veggiechic6
Kittens are adorable. Adult human beings pretending to be kittens are not. Numerous other people in this thread have also pointed out the weird and creepiness so it's not just me.

As I said before you and the other peopel don't understand the appeal of it. That's fine though. Weirdness and creepiness subjective anyway
Reply 23
I like to pretend I'm a kimodo dragon when I'm with my gf. I bite her arm and eat it
Reply 24
As I said before you and the other peopel don't understand the appeal of it. That's fine though. Weirdness and creepiness subjective anyway

I feel you girlfriend.
This fetish is very common.
Original post by Anonymous
This fetish is very common.

It's annoying how people make it sexual... Kitten play in its pure form is 100% nonsexual!
My cat is the most boring cat out there,all he wants to do is eat and sleep
Original post by Dyl98an
I like to pretend I'm a kimodo dragon when I'm with my gf. I bite her arm and eat it

That's scary...
Reply 29
It's annoying how people make it sexual... Kitten play in its pure form is 100% nonsexual!

How did student room come to be what it is in these threads... 'some crazy chick who randomly acts like a cat' 'some guy who's "looking for a hookup"'. It tells you about students these days...
Original post by queen-bee
My cat is the most boring cat out there,all he wants to do is eat and sleep

He doesn't play with toys? =(
He doesn't play with toys? =(

Like bits of strings he see or if something is hanging(like a piece of string) he will start going crazy and get excited
Original post by Dyl98an
How did student room come to be what it is in these threads... 'some crazy chick who randomly acts like a cat' 'some guy who's "looking for a hookup"'. It tells you about students these days...

That female sounds adorable! ^_^
Reply 33
That's scary...

Mmmmm nom nom nom. Munch Munch
Plusle is a ****ing awful Pokemon.

Seems a bit weird like others have said. A bit weeaboo-ish too
Original post by queen-bee
Like bits of strings he see or if something is hanging(like a piece of string) he will start going crazy and get excited

Awww! ^_^ That's adorable! <3
Original post by somemightsay888
Plusle is a ****ing awful Pokemon.

Seems a bit weird like others have said. A bit weeaboo-ish too

Leave my baby girl out of this!

I don't think it's Japanese, it could have started anywhere. Cats are all over the world anyway.
Original post by Dyl98an

I love it when people say things like this, like a few years ago this website was all Socratic debating or something.
Reply 38
Original post by Mankytoes
I love it when people say things like this, like a few years ago this website was all Socratic debating or something.

A few years ago there were very few mental health issues but as we can see some have gone to the student room. *cough "pet play"
Original post by Dyl98an
A few years ago there were very few mental health issues but as we can see some have gone to the student room. *cough "pet play"

Yeah, I'm sure there weren't one off odd people making threads like this ever then... It's such a common narrative you see all over the place, rose tinted view of the past, no real evidence given, it's all *******s.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending