The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 221
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Whaat, you serious. Nah I have not read those last 2 pages. Wow who said that, Well Fox news, lol everyone know's how unrealistic it is. Hhahahhahhaahhahahha :biggrin:

Dayum, that just killed me

yeah lol an ignorant american on fox news said it (and sadly some americans will believe) watch the video here (linked by IFL): http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/11/fox-news-birmingham-islam_n_6452512.html?1421013985
(edited 9 years ago)

Beaten by Ten on the last page, Akhi :lol:

Already done that one :colone:

last one from me and no offence to anyone. Its brilliant this one.

Original post by Tennumbers

Wow, Fox News are really killing it. Lol how can a weather determine if its sunni or shia, subhanallah.

The hash-tags take it to a whole another level.
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Wow, Fox News are really killing it. Lol how can a weather determine if its sunni or shia, subhanallah.

The hash-tags take it to a whole another level.

lol no all these are jokes people are making about Fox News :lol:
LOOOL love this one :rofl:

:lol:

Original post by somemightsay888
Hello again :holmes:

Hey man!
Original post by IdeasForLife
:lol:

Hey man!

loool I said last one but this is too much fun. :lol:

No more from me for sure. :lol:
Original post by Zamestaneh
Beaten by Ten on the last page, Akhi :lol:

On phone matey you got a problem :hmpf:

:biggrin:

Duno but I'm gonna spam em.

1421101104531.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

1421101104531.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

On phone too. No excuses :colone:

looool keep em coming :biggrin:
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

1421101104531.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

already posted this on the last page :wink:
TMG a strong believer of recycling. :lol:
TMG a strong believer of recycling. :lol:

:lol: May Allah bless him.

Ameen.

:u:
Original post by Mary562
Prepare and practise.
Insha'Allah it will go well. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Wa' alaikum assalam

Before my driving test my friend told me to pray this... I guess it could be applied here.

Pray Surah Yaseen and Surah Qalam in the morning... Before your test/interview pray durood shareef, pray Surah nasr x11, then during the test/interview (if possible) continue to pray Ya Fataah.

Also, don't panic. I know 'easier said than done' but if you are panicy and nervous they'll be able to tell. Try your best to stay as calm as possible. Be confident and InshaAllah you will be successful. I think once you've had the first interview you'll feel better for the other ones.

Original post by ko111
Wa'Alaikumussalaam. Keep practising say your answers out loud and remember Allah and insha'Allah everything will go well. And arrive there 15 minutes early so you can relax and recall everything you'll say in your mind.. i hope it goes well for you! :smile:

Jazak'Allah for the encoraging words
The jokes that you guys posted really made me laugh :lol:, may Allah bless all of you

Anyway, assalamualaikum :smile:
Ibn Maajah (2781) narrated that Mu’aawiyah ibn Jaahimiah al-Sulami (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, I want to go for jihad (battle) with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allaah and the Hereafter. He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honour her.” Then I approached him from the other side and said: O Messenger of Allaah, I want to go for jihad with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allaah and the Hereafter. He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honour her.” Then I approached him from in front and said, O Messenger of Allaah, I want to go for jihad with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allaah and the Hereafter. He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honour her (lit. stay by her feet), for there is Paradise.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah. It was also narrated by al-Nasaa’i with the words: “Stay with her for Paradise is beneath her feet.”

Al-Bukhaari (5971) and Muslim (2548) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allaah, who is most deserving of my good company?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Then your father.”

Be nice to your mummy! For a mother is held in such high regard that even paradise lies at her feet (through serving her).

Original post by HSafirah
The jokes that you guys posted really made me laugh :lol:, may Allah bless all of you

Anyway, assalamualaikum :smile:

Wa'alaykumasalaam

Wa'alaykumasalaam

How are you, brother? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending