The Student Room Group

... not pregnant, but why?

Hi guys, the first time I came in my girlfriend I never told her, in fact the first few times. As time went by I was thinking I got lucky, I then came in her again and told her, and she took the pill. I've came in her several times and she's never got pregnant, I love this girl to bits and want to start a family at some point, I'm just confused...

Is my sperm not working, is there something up with her? Honestly I know its wrong for me to not tell her, but I don't get it...

You can't cum in a girl 30 + times and not get her pregnant, that's just ridiculous, either my sperm is messed up, or there's something up with her...

Any ideas, I'm not trying to get her pregnant, not at all... my minds all over the place.

???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys, the first time I came in my girlfriend I never told her, in fact the first few times. As time went by I was thinking I got lucky, I then came in her again and told her, and she took the pill. I've came in her several times and she's never got pregnant, I love this girl to bits and want to start a family at some point, I'm just confused...

Is my sperm not working, is there something up with her? Honestly I know its wrong for me to not tell her, but I don't get it...

You can't cum in a girl 30 + times and not get her pregnant, that's just ridiculous, either my sperm is messed up, or there's something up with her...

Any ideas, I'm not trying to get her pregnant, not at all... my minds all over the place.

???

Fertility issues,low sperm count perhaps. Even better,why don't you both go get checked out!!!
If youre trying to get someone pregnant its usually better to ask their permission first.
/
Reply 3
Original post by queen-bee
Fertility issues,low sperm count perhaps. Even better,why don't you both go get checked out!!!

Because were not looking for children now, she doesn't even want to talk about kids at all. She'd questions why were getting checked out!

???

The odds of getting pregnant are much lower than you seem to be expecting.
I wouldn't lose faith too quickly.
If you are trying to get her pregnant without telling her, maybe she is taking contraception without telling you? I'd say that's fair.

???

It is actually surprisingly difficult to get pregnant people hugely over estimate it. You may have just got lucky there is only a small window of the month in which a woman get get pregnant.
That said you attitude is horrendous that's such a disrespectful thing to do, if you do have a low sperm count or can't reproduce perhaps it's natures blessing to society. You can not put women at risk like that without their consent. It's like a girl punching a hole in condoms without telling her boyfriend or faking taking the pill it essentially voids the consent of the sex and we all know what that technically means!
You are crazy dude. Why are you doing that? WHYYYYY.

It's immoral and against the law.
im fairly sure she knows your coming inside of her. I'm not a girl so i can't be sure (perhaps one could clarify) but you don't need to tell a girl you came inside her for her to know.

She's probably on some form of contraception.
Reply 9
First, you're insanely irresponsible for doing that. If you don't want to have a child you use protection, simple. Secondly, are you sure she's not on the pill or something because I'm pretty sure it's not just me, but as a general thing girls can tell when a guy finishes inside them. Like seriously, if what you're saying is true then there's no way that she just hasn't noticed each time.
FAAAAAM, are you rlly tryna get her pregnant without her permission????? Naah wot
Original post by ihavemooedtoday
If you are trying to get her pregnant without telling her, maybe she is taking contraception without telling you? I'd say that's fair.

I'm not trying to get her pregnant I'm worried why she hasn't, I'm going to stop. But why would a girlfriend take contraception and not tell me? Surely you'd consult, and she has her periods every month too, so what contraception is there?

Guys I know I've been a bit of a dick, I'm not proud, but I've been so insecure and got too comfortable, I'm going to stop! Because its wrong and I know it is...

Will the doctor test my fertility without my girl there? I guess if I explain my worries he/she will help me>
Original post by ABerrie
First, you're insanely irresponsible for doing that. If you don't want to have a child you use protection, simple. Secondly, are you sure she's not on the pill or something because I'm pretty sure it's not just me, but as a general thing girls can tell when a guy finishes inside them. Like seriously, if what you're saying is true then there's no way that she just hasn't noticed each time.

****, I'm realising how much of an idiot I've been, what a knob! But she has her periods every month, what other contraception is there thats' not visible?

Maybe she knows AHHHHHHH
Reply 13
I'm not trying to get her pregnant I'm worried why she hasn't, I'm going to stop. But why would a girlfriend take contraception and not tell me? Surely you'd consult, and she has her periods every month too, so what contraception is there?

Guys I know I've been a bit of a dick, I'm not proud, but I've been so insecure and got too comfortable, I'm going to stop! Because its wrong and I know it is...

Will the doctor test my fertility without my girl there? I guess if I explain my worries he/she will help me>

Why don't you just ask her if she's taking the pill? Really you should have asked her if she was protected before you started having sex with her. She's not going to be offended by you being concerned about protection. If she says she is taking the pill, problem solved. If she says she isn't then you need to tell her what's going on. You really need to be honest with her, because if it comes out a few years down the line that you knew all along that something was wrong there's going to be a lot of hurt feelings there.

Most oral contraceptives are taken for 21 days. Periods take place in between pill cycles.

Also it's up to her if she's taking contraception- unless you're actively trying to start a family then it's not something she needs to discuss with you. It's her body and if she doesn't want to get pregnant yet then that's her choice.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ABerrie
Why don't you just ask her if she's taking the pill? Really you should have asked her if she was protected before you started having sex with her. She's not going to be offended by you being concerned about protection. If she says she is taking the pill, problem solved. If she says she isn't then you need to tell her what's going on. You really need to be honest with her, because if it comes out a few years down the line that you knew all along that something was wrong there's going to be a lot of hurt feelings there.

Your right

But girls don't have there periods if there on the pill do they?

???

You've been doing...what? :eek: Mate, if I were your girlfriend, you would have had a beating for that :lol:
In all seriousness, she probably actually does know. And i'd be surprised if she wasn't using contraction anyway. Either way, i'm gonna go right ahead and say stop doing that without her permission.
If there is a fertility issue, go to a clinic, there are tests for stuff like that. :smile:
But why would a girlfriend take contraception and not tell me? Surely you'd consult, and she has her periods every month too, so what contraception is there?

Why would a boyfriend do what you did? Surely you'd consult?

There are a million options for contraception.

He/she will more likely call the police and get you arrested for rape.
Reply 18
Your right

But girls don't have there periods if there on the pill do they?

They can :smile: Depends on what pill they're taking, every pill is different. It's actually very normal to carry on having periods on the pill.
Original post by dreadpiraterach
Most oral contraceptives are taken for 21 days. Periods take place in between pill cycles.

Also it's up to her if she's taking contraception- unless you're actively trying to start a family then it's not something she needs to discuss with you. It's her body and if she doesn't want to get pregnant yet then that's her choice.

I understand, I realise I'm being incredibly selfish. So in short, the she can still have her period every month as normal. Thanks.

I need to have a conversation with her. I'm not going to scare her, I'm going to ask if shes taking contraception, and explain that we have sex a lot, and although the chances are slim to none pre-cum can get you pregnant, and hopefully this won't scare her, what do you think?

Latest

Trending

Trending