The Student Room Group

Why do birds suddenly appear?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SiminaM
Dude I can go on for hours. But it's gonna cost you money. I'm starting psych at uni in London this fall and I'm broke.

You need money, ay? Are you a private dancer, dancing for money, and any old music will do? :curious:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh damn feel a Nobel prize here.
Original post by Zamestaneh
You need money, ay? Are you a private dancer, dancing for money, and any old music will do? :curious:

No dude I'm a genious! Not a slutty dancer I am a modern 21st century philosopher - cultivated with history and scientific knowledge and understanding the depravated ever changing forsaken world we live in. Dude for real give me some credit...
Original post by SiminaM
No dude I'm a genious! Not a slutty dancer I am a modern 21st century philosopher - cultivated with history and scientific knowledge and understanding the depravated ever changing forsaken world we live in. Dude for real give me some credit...

Or perhaps you are a private dancer living in the shadow of a life that could have been, dreams broken like a reflection in a shattered mirror, disjointed and incomplete - your post above are the shards of this image. It's okay, Simina, I'm here to help you put the pieces back together :redface:

Spoiler

Or perhaps you are a private dancer living in the shadow of a life that could have been, dreams broken like a reflection in a shattered mirror, disjointed and incomplete - your post above are the shards of this image. It's okay, Simina, I'm here to help you put the pieces back together :redface:

Spoiler

Don't even try philosophing. Ever. You suck. Your subject is me which is why it's crap no one cares and your words are twisted in a bad way dude it's like you're having a stroke.
AND DON'T FORSEE THE FUTURES THAT'S WHAT AMATEURS DO!!! you must use science and history and explain the most beautiful things on earth so that any middle class junkie will get it. Get a grip already.
And don't worry about me, I'll be just fine :wink:
Original post by SiminaM
Don't even try philosophing. Ever. You suck. Your subject is me which is why it's crap no one cares and your words are twisted in a bad way dude it's like you're having a stroke.
AND DON'T FORSEE THE FUTURES THAT'S WHAT AMATEURS DO!!! you must use science and history and explain the most beautiful things on earth so that any middle class junkie will get it. Get a grip already.
And don't worry about me, I'll be just fine :wink:

Due to me getting closer to your true thoughts and feelings, you are responding like an aggressive immune system trying to stop the invader from accessing your inner self because it makes you feel vulnerable. It's okay, Simina, you don't have to feel afraid, I won't hurt you :redface:
Due to me getting closer to your true thoughts and feelings, you are responding like an aggressive immune system trying to stop the invader from accessing your inner self because it makes you feel vulnerable. It's okay, Simina, you don't have to feel afraid, I won't hurt you :redface:

This is a fail. You killed the drive in me dude, you silenced my precious thoughts. Not cool bro. Now I need weed.
Original post by SiminaM
This is a fail. You killed the drive in me dude, you silenced my precious thoughts. Not cool bro. Now I need weed.

And thus I deflated the person that deflated this thread :colone:
And thus I deflated the person that deflated this thread :colone:

You evil the pigeons will never take you to heaven they will **** on your profaner head.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SiminaM
You evil the pigeons will never take you to heaven they will sh*t on your profaner head.

It's okay, I love you too :smile:
Original post by SarahLaura
Why do stars, fall down from the sky?

Why do clouds, just stay there.
Original post by pocahontas lol
Why do.clouds, just stay there.

Seriously, clouds? Btw they don't where do you think rain comes from? It's evaporated water which has small density and is easily lited and moved around by air currents and when it meets low pressure and another colder air current it becomes raindrops that are too heavy and fall on the ground. Not rocket science...
Btw the water you drink is billion years old! Think about all those memories all the history in it! Water is the puresr form of life it is as young as ancient and as pure as old. It allows things to grow and the sound the rain makes is the music it did billion of years ago. Classical music is Justin Bieber compared to a rain's symphony. And the thunder oh the light oh the power it has to awaken everything. So much beauty around us why don't we see it? We are blind to the most sacred things in life, we are doomed to be ignorant and never get out of our existential cave.
Original post by SiminaM
Seriously, clouds? Btw they don't where do you think rain comes from? It's evaporated water which has small density and is easily lited and moved around by air currents and when it meets low pressure and another colder air current it becomes raindrops that are too heavy and fall on the ground. Not rocket science...
Btw the water you drink is billion years old! Think about all those memories all the history in it! Water is the puresr form of life it is as young as ancient and as pure as old. It allows things to grow and the sound the rain makes is the music it did billion of years ago. Classical music is Justin Bieber compared to a rain's symphony. And the thunder oh the light oh the power it has to awaken everything. So much beauty around us why don't we see it? We are blind to the most sacred things in life, we are doomed to be ignorant and never get out of our existential cave.

(O_O)
(O_O)

And us my dear are 60% made of water that is billions years old(i think 7 billions but not sure don't wanna say something studpid) and the carbon in us and everything is just as old. We are literally history yet out souls are innocent and pure. We were there with the dinosaurs we maybe even were the dinasours, we've survived the glaciar era and the antiq wars we just don't remember it. We are ever given the chance to live again, to clense our existence and purify our souls WE ARE LIVING HISTORY AND WE SHOULD FEEL AWESOME!
(All I did was ask about clouds. Damn this girl has lost it.

)
(All I did was ask about clouds. Damn this girl has lost it.

)

Aren't you satisfied with the answer? It was a stupid question(fu**ing clouds) what were you expecting? I gave your life a new meaning don't you say you don't think about it because what I said is the real truth.
Original post by SiminaM
Aren't you satisfied with the answer? It was a stupid question(fu**ing clouds) what were you expecting? I gave your life a new meaning don't you say you don't think about it because what I said is the real truth.

Are you on your period? Or clinically insane?
I asked someone else
meaning, it was a post for them
a question for them
a joke for them

Simina has lost her whole absolute complete entire total mind.
Are you on your period? Or clinically insane?

Ewww no. I haven't slept in 4 days. You would never believe how normal and boring I really am :biggrin:
This message is hidden because SiminaM is on your ignore list.

Remove user from ignore list|View post.

Quick Reply

Latest