The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a guy i saw at a children/youth ballet he was also a dancer and after the performance starred at me but i didnt take any notice because i was extremely fatigued
Original post by kateyl
Right?! That's exactly how I feel. Not that I ever get responses :/ and I also get extremely frustrated sometimes because a crush is basically a huge waste of brain cells for me. Not worth the struggle.

I know and it just distracts you from other things because you're constantly thinking about unintentionally...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ttaylor17
I'm a 17 year old male

Meh, too young anyways, would not bang :perv:
I've not had a crush on anyone in a long while. It's quite difficult for me to crush on people unless I know them VERY well and have a good friendship with them.
Original post by SassKing13
I had a crush on this girl in my class in Year 3 :tongue:

you fancied an 8 year old? :eek:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
I have a crush on Anne Hathaway and i'm worried she's going to find out. Advice?
Reply 46
This so remind me of the song I need to listen to. I have a crush on a guy I think is so adorable and lovely but seems it will be like all of my other crushes in life and I will get nothing out of it other than wet clothesfrom my drooling :biggrin::drool:
Original post by ForgetMe
Meh, too young anyways, would not bang :perv:

Thank the great Lord
New crush every day but best not to talk about it, too depressing knowing I'll never get that pussy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank the great Lord

Like you wouldn't want to, you sure do :perv:
Original post by Illegal Algebra
New crush every day but best not to talk about it, too depressing knowing I'll never get that pussy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you try Pets at Home ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like you wouldn't want to, you sure do :perv:

It is an appealing proposal.... However your occupation would not suit my demands...
It is an appealing proposal.... However your occupation would not suit my demands...

There's something hidden within my occupation :colone:
I'm crushing really hard on this girl I've been talking to, she's so hot and nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A crush on my husband.
There's something hidden within my occupation :colone:

And what would that be?
And what would that be?

Have a guess
A friend, for the best part of the last two years.

Sigh
Oh and if you want to include celebrity crushes I could name about 15 people offhand lols
Hmm crushes? well now atm no not really but I'm mentally dating more than a hundred male celebrities like for one, Ian Somerhalder.. :P

Latest