The Student Room Group

I'm a male at uni, I just want sex no strings attached

How can I do that? I'd say my looks are a 6/10 which is above average, I'm not looking for beautiful girls, I'd bang a 4/10 or above, maybe 3 if I was extra horny. I cba putting effort in and finding a girlfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Don't we all.
Reply 2
Go to a club and talk to some girls (not about the sex). Have a one night stand and a few days after, follow up with her and ask if she would like to 'hang out' with you. She will know from the one night stand what you want to happen and by hang out, it's casual and clearly not a date.

Join tinder or something like POF. Clearly state on your profile you aren't looking for a serious, long term relationship, you would like to be casual. Talk to some girls for a while. Do not ask in the first few days about meeting up or anything sexual, because that's creepy. After a while ask to meet up. Again let them know you don't want anything serious. See if they're on the same page as you too.
Your a bloke.... it's pretty much impossible for your to achieve this intentionally.

Women on the other hand, any guy would accept the proposition of NSA sex.
Original post by DanB1991
Your a bloke.... it's pretty much impossible for your to achieve this intentionally.

Speak for yourself...
Original post by TorpidPhil
Speak for yourself...

I've done it, just generally a man will not be the one deciding where and when he's having a NSA kind of relationship....

Unless is quite honestly damaged, but that's the only time I've seen it the other way around.
I've done it, just generally a man will not be the one deciding where and when he's having a NSA kind of relationship....

Unless is quite honestly damaged, but that's the only time I've seen it the other way around.

I don't even understand what you just said tbh.
Original post by TorpidPhil
I don't even understand what you just said tbh.

missed *the woman* from the second statement sorry.

Basically only damaged women will really go for NSA sex in that situation. Basically it's very rare for a guy to be capable of initiating NSA sex.

Usually a guy will have to wait for a women to approach them for it. When it's a guy approaching a girl the girl usually accepts due to feeling they may change the guys perception and then it all gets messy.
Original post by Ahava
Go to a club and talk to some girls (not about the sex). Have a one night stand and a few days after, follow up with her and ask if she would like to 'hang out' with you. She will know from the one night stand what you want to happen and by hang out, it's casual and clearly not a date.

Join tinder or something like POF. Clearly state on your profile you aren't looking for a serious, long term relationship, you would like to be casual. Talk to some girls for a while. Do not ask in the first few days about meeting up or anything sexual, because that's creepy. After a while ask to meet up. Again let them know you don't want anything serious. See if they're on the same page as you too.

Do you think that would actually work I mean most girls who want a one night stand would go for the good looking guys.
(edited 9 years ago)

Basically only damaged women will really go for NSA sex in that situation. Basically it's very rare for a guy to be capable of initiating NSA sex.

Usually a guy will have to wait for a women to approach them for it. When it's a guy approaching a girl the girl usually accepts due to feeling they may change the guys perception and then it all gets messy.

Yet you think all guys would accept NSA sex from a girl after an offer and not be doing it in the hopes of getting in a more serious relationship? Why do you think that the vast majority of girls who are in NSA relationships are only in such because they might persuade the other to develop romantic interests to them?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Don't we all.

Took the words right out of my mouth... :tongue:
Focus on your degree only.
Reply 12
If you have money attached, you can get sex with no strings and effort attached.
Reply 13
lmao!!
Original post by Groot
If you have money attached, you can get sex with no strings and effort attached.

yeah,that may be the fast and effective way
Original post by Anonymous
How can I do that? I'd say my looks are a 6/10 which is above average, I'm not looking for beautiful girls, I'd bang a 4/10 or above, maybe 3 if I was extra horny. I cba putting effort in and finding a girlfriend.

I can tell you have got a charming personality so maybe you could use that :biggrin:
Don't **** a puppet then.
Reply 17

not even close on either count
it's relatively easy to get NSA if you're not socially defunct and i'm a guy who'd shut it down unless i reaaaaaaally felt like it

i feel your plight having been to Staffs though, that place is a sausagefest

'Damaged women'?!
Which uni are you at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending