The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

It should be at the top of any emails you recieved from lse.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
i can only see my ucas personal Id

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for Politics and IR :smile:
Original post by 18s-ellis
Offer for Politics and IR :smile:

Did you just get it? Do you know if it's assessed and handled (primarily) by the gov't or IR department?
Original post by jchap9776
You have straight econ? When did you hear, plus what are your stats dude? Well done :smile:

thanks mate, got it 21st November, applied 8th October. Umm decent stats I guess, 98 maths, 93 further maths, 93 economics, 87.5 history, 10 A* GCSE, Personal Statement was alright too. Thanks man, have you got an offer yet? If not im sure its a matter of time, good luck!!
Original post by pruthviamin
i can only see my ucas personal Id

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the top of the email it says this:

[h="2"]An update on your LSE application for G1L1: AHMAD 201509868[/h]I presume it's this ID.
Original post by tlunn223
Did you just get it? Do you know if it's assessed and handled (primarily) by the gov't or IR department?

Got it just before the Christmas break :biggrin: And I'm pretty sure the gov't department do the assessing (but I could be wrong as only going on what it's listed under on the LSE website)
Original post by Alistair12
thanks mate, got it 21st November, applied 8th October. Umm decent stats I guess, 98 maths, 93 further maths, 93 economics, 87.5 history, 10 A* GCSE, Personal Statement was alright too. Thanks man, have you got an offer yet? If not im sure its a matter of time, good luck!!

ah mate those are some sick grades! :smile: nah I'm still waiting unfortunately, think it is because my personal statement is nothing particularly special but I'd defo firm it if I go one
ah mate those are some sick grades! :smile: nah I'm still waiting unfortunately, think it is because my personal statement is nothing particularly special but I'd defo firm it if I go one

ahah safe boss! hope to see you at freshers!
ahah safe boss! hope to see you at freshers!
yeah hopefully mate!
Original post by anyonenobody
Congrats! When did you apply?

Thanks! I think I applied around the beginning of December :smile:
Original post by LilliTabea
I've just applied to LSE for International Relations programme.
Did anyone already get their offers for IR?
Obviously I don't expect anything already but just want to know about others :smile:

Got one for IR & Pol now waiting for straight IR.

Hell.:frown:
Original post by PrincessAlexis
Got one for IR & Pol now waiting for straight IR.

Hell.:frown:

were are u predicted if i may ask
Original post by Cholesta
Hope you won't have to wait too long. My son's going to email Ox for feedback. He got on really well in first interview and the 2nd one was terrible. He felt the tutor didn't like him the minute he walked through the door. Would you think of reapplying?

Hope so too - I've waited long enough. I emailed Oxford just yesterday for feedback too, and they were very polite about it, though they'll only send it out in Feb. Didn't think much of my interview, so I hope I can at least gain something by way of the feedback.

I'd like to apply again for Master's, but no longer for undergrad (I'm not keen on taking a gap year). I'll just take what I currently have, which aren't bad choices in any case. What about your son?
Original post by GandalfWhite
Don't ever see yourself as Oxbridge rejects. Sure, those who get into Oxbridge are clever but that doesn't mean those who couldn't get in are not as clever. Any casual review of people with successful careers will easily confirm that most are graduates from other universities. There is definitely a great life and future beyond Oxbridge.

Glad this helped to put things in perspective.
Hoping and praying to be one of the cambridge rejects at the LSE next year

ahahah same!! what course did you apply for?
Original post by hannah.t
Hope so too - I've waited long enough. I emailed Oxford just yesterday for feedback too, and they were very polite about it, though they'll only send it out in Feb. Didn't think much of my interview, so I hope I can at least gain something by way of the feedback.

I'd like to apply again for Master's, but no longer for undergrad (I'm not keen on taking a gap year). I'll just take what I currently have, which aren't bad choices in any case. What about your son?

Hi Hannah
My son's school are going to get the feedback as it stated on St Peter's admissions it had to be done through a referee. Law onto themselves,I'm afraid. He's angry at present and I'm a concerned mum. Like you he is thinking of postgrad. Let me know if you hear from LSE. We're still waiting for Durham.
Original post by oanszwoadrei
ahahah same!! what course did you apply for?

Econ wbu? :smile:
Econ wbu? :smile:

HSPS! or social anthro for all other schools
Any straight Econ offer holders who are going to firm?

Yh im a straight econ offer holder, got rejected by cambridge so yh im gunna firm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending