The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Conditional for Psychology and Linguistics!
Quite low conditions tho, not sure if it's because I'm international. :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Anyone get a reply for business management yet?
Reply 122
Anyone got an offer for Philosophy? Submitted in November still haven't got one
Just got an offer for Veterinary Medicine!
Reply 124
Original post by forgottenboy
Wow congrats:smile: i got an AAA offer for General engineering. Are you placing that as your firm choice?

Well done! Still to hear back from Glasgow but yeah i think I will firm Structural with Architecture. Are you going to firm?
Original post by michelle37
Conditional for Psychology and Linguistics!
Quite low conditions tho, not sure if it's because I'm international. :smile:

I'm international, and I got a BB offer :smile: Well the U.S. equivalent of it anyway. They just want us for our overseas fees haha
Original post by kpinkard
I'm international, and I got a BB offer :smile: Well the U.S. equivalent of it anyway. They just want us for our overseas fees haha

Not sure if that's even a good thing lol, I really like Edinburgh and its courses, but the whole blatant "money-making" idea is turning me off. I mean, they could've hidden it better like other unis. Haha.
Original post by RWhite
Well done! Still to hear back from Glasgow but yeah i think I will firm Structural with Architecture. Are you going to firm?

I'm still waiting for replies from ucl and imperial, but even then i think i'll still be undecided...:s-smilie:
Original post by andy765

I've applied for Philosophy and Politics and still waiting :frown:

So impatient, I feel like I'm checking Track every 10 minutes :colondollar:
Original post by andy765

I applied for Philosophy and English literature in December and haven't heard anything from them either. I'm hoping that being the philosophy department they're just doing the moral thing and leaving all applications untouched until 15 January.
Original post by misanasim
I applied for Philosophy and English literature in December and haven't heard anything from them either. I'm hoping that being the philosophy department they're just doing the moral thing and leaving all applications untouched until 15 January.

I applied for Psychology in November and haven't heard anything either - but they emailed me saying the school of Philosophy, Psychology and humanities does not usually send out offers until after the January deadline, which is tomorrow! So I hope we all start hearing back!
Original post by andy765

I applied for Philosophy on the 9th of January and received an unconditional offer yesterday, very excited!
Original post by señorDiesel
I applied for Philosophy on the 9th of January and received an unconditional offer yesterday, very excited!

Aw congrats! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by havocion
Is there anyone from England/Scotland who has received an offer? I live in London and plan on firming Edinburgh to read Biological Sciences (Biochemistry). Anyone else in the Science department? Edinburgh is an amazing place and I'm so excited to study there :smile: received my offer in November. Go us :wink:

I'm from scotland and have an unconditional for genetics that I think I'll be firming :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should all join the Facebook group by the way, just search Edinburgh uni offer holders 2015

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
Unconditional to maths and stats :-). Does anyone know when the uni tell you whether you've got into halls or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bwabwa
Unconditional to maths and stats :-). Does anyone know when the uni tell you whether you've got into halls or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure I read somewhere it's July or August and you need to apply by June I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Conditional for biotechnologyyy xx
Reply 139
Conditional IB 34 international relations:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending