The Student Room Group

Reason why I always fall for *******

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.rubber dubber
Oh right, I misread what you had initially wrote.

Anyway this girl that is mistreating me is definitely a sadist,but I get turned on by that,
based on the fact that it's different from the norm.

They provide a sense of turbulence to my life, whereas if I was with a good girl my world would be so black and white.:indiff:

Yeah each to their own I guess! Quirky girls who are in a way mysterious are always more interesting in my experience than other types of personalities:tongue:
Original post by jshep000
Yeah each to their own I guess! Quirky girls who are in a way mysterious are always more interesting in my experience than other types of personalities:tongue:

I like Quirty too.
Original post by Ebony19
What is that from it's really scary...

The top picture's from Gone Girl, where she's an extremely intelligent and manipulative murderer.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The top picture's from Gone Girl, where she's an extremely intelligent and manipulative murderer.
Cool... I mean

Scary
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I'm definitely watching that movie:tongue:.

Cheers Planta.
Original post by Ebony19
What is that from it's really scary...

Gone girl.....
Original post by ridwan12
Gone girl.....
Scary stuff
Reply 87
WOW u serious? I just haaate manipulative girls. As a man, I will provide for and protect women and children... to the best of my abilities, whatever their needs may be.

But that isn't the way I will be treated. Women like that are not REAL women
Original post by TSRzomby
As a man, I will provide for and protect women and children... to the best of my abilities, whatever their needs may be

Oh baby. Protect me now!

Haha :wink:
I don't agree.

There are empty barrels and there are full barrels; the empty barrel makes a lot of noise and everyone can hear exactly where it is, the full barrel on the other hand, is much less conspicuous but has much more to it. You always want the full barrel next to you, not so much the empty one.
Original post by TSRzomby
WOW u serious? I just haaate manipulative girls. As a man, I will provide for and protect women and children... to the best of my abilities, whatever their needs may be.

But that isn't the way I will be treated. Women like that are not REAL women

I'm not fond of them neither, but that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to them.

Sometimes your emotions just takes over your thought process.
Original post by yo radical one
I don't agree.

There are empty barrels and there are full barrels; the empty barrel makes a lot of noise and everyone can hear exactly where it is, the full barrel on the other hand, is much less conspicuous but has much more to it. You always want the full barrel next to you, not so much the empty one.

I like your analogy.:top:

I know a good girl is the best option, but sometimes the heart takes over your thought process and you get dragged in.
I can't stand good girls they are awkward and clingy kind of like white on rice.
I think they are mundane and tedious.:bored:
I prefer ******* they treat me like a doormat and don't fall for my sweet talk.
They play games with their manipulative and cunning ways.

They like playing hard to get and ignore my calls plus there total disregard of my well being is a complete turn on.:sexface:

Who else agrees with me?

Good girls are boring ******* are the best.

Just out of interest, would you rather go out with an attractive good girl or an ugly bad girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
Just out of interest, would you rather go out with an attractive good girl or an ugly bad girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attractive.

But why the question?
(edited 9 years ago)
Attractive.

But why the question?

It's a very pertinent question actually.

I think for many guys, the attractive badly behaved girl is settling; every man who doesn't have to compromise would choose the attractive woman who actually behaves like a woman.
Original post by channies

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think there are any ugly bad girls:curious:.

They just don't exist.:no:
Most bad girls know they are pretty so they use that to their advantage.

Most bad girls are attractive but if a ugly girl tried to fit into the role of being bad no-one would even bother with her sorry I'm being honest because no-one wants to deal with a ugly chick that's a *****.

But a pretty bad girl can do what she wants beyond her bounderies.:yes:
(edited 9 years ago)
It's a very pertinent question actually.

I think for many guys, the attractive badly behaved girl is settling; every man who doesn't have to compromise would choose the attractive woman who actually behaves like a woman.

But I don't understand what would your definition of a woman be?

Are you saying a Bad girl can't be a real woman?
But I don't understand what would your definition of a woman be?

Are you saying a Bad girl can't be a real woman?

It's not feminine to act that way, honestly, they are acting like men.

They only do it because naive young boys humour them.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's not feminine to act that way, honestly, they are acting like men.

They only do it because naive young boys humour them.

So what you saying though?:hmmm:

That I'm some naive puppet?
So what you saying though?:hmmm:

That I'm some naive puppet?

Perhaps.

I'm saying if you had more options you would find the "Bad girls" tedious and annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest