The Student Room Group

Application for Kingston University

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I have applied to study Filmmaking at Kingston and I have been asked to send a compressed portfolio from Kingston, since that means I cannot send a drop box link to them now, I don't know whether I should just make a folder of my works? Or a video? The website just says what it should be comprised but does not say anything about how I should compile and send the data.

Thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
I've applied for the same course there as well but won't be submitting anything as I feel my works not good enough. Where else have you applied too ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kamsha
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I have applied to study Filmmaking at Kingston and I have been asked to send a compressed portfolio from Kingston, since that means I cannot send a drop box link to them now, I don't know whether I should just make a folder of my works? Or a video? The website just says what it should be comprised but does not say anything about how I should compile and send the data.

Thank you

Hi Kamsha,

I would suggest contacting our Admissions team as they will be able to help you with this their contact details are Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 9000.

Please let me know if there is anything else you can do.

Chloe
:smile:
Student Ambassador
Hi,
When will the applicant day emails be sent out as I'd really like to visit the university
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest