The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
I really need to revise. Someone tell me something to make me revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you don't revise, a fairy in neverland will die.
Lol why am I such a dick
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol why am I such a dick

It's the cold, honest truth. I'll be thanking you on results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the cold, honest truth. I'll be thanking you on results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now go work!
I really need to revise. Someone tell me something to make me revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guitar>Revision
I had to talk about a man fapping in a field today in my English commentary :indiff:
That's English Literature for you
Original post by Bude8
Guitar>Revision

Youtube》revision
Original post by Bude8
I had to talk about a man fapping in a field today in my English commentary :indiff:

Got my first offer from Lancaster, yaass!!

I'm hoping I get either/both Edinburgh and Nottingham - I'll firm one of those

And if I get Loughborough, I'll have to decide on my insurance between it and Lancaster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Got my first offer from Lancaster, yaass!!

I'm hoping I get either/both Edinburgh and Nottingham - I'll firm one of those

And if I get Loughborough, I'll have to decide on my insurance between it and Lancaster.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did you apply for at edinburgh? they took a while to get back to me
I keep getting random spurts of being SUPER EXCITED about going to uni :awesome::awesome::awesome:
Original post by rachelc142
what did you apply for at edinburgh? they took a while to get back to me

Computer Science and Electronics

Been waiting since the 15th of December - so not too long.

What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I keep getting random spurts of being SUPER EXCITED about going to uni :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'm just glad that I am going no matter what, even if I get rejected everywhere else I have an offer, what a relief!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Computer Science and Electronics

Been waiting since the 15th of December - so not too long.

What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh right yeah thats not so long I guess! maths & physics with direct entry to 2nd year, took about a month and a half for them to give me an offer

I'm just glad that I am going no matter what, even if I get rejected everywhere else I have an offer, what a relief!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha aw I know what you mean! but then I got my offer from glasgow within 3 days so that stress wasn't with me for long :P Ive had all of my replies since november so the ucas excitement has been all over for a while hahaah
Well I smashed that maths coursework.
Hope everyone's mock prep and tests are going well.
but now my mum's pissed off with me because I "should be ****ing brilliant, because [I'm] clever" and I'm not. Well, sorry mum.

I mean, it's not like you give a **** or anything; you think I'm a lazy, overweight liar. You still think I lie about lessons and being on time, when actually, the school tells you when I'm on time.

You think I shouldn't be allowed to go and see my girlfriend in cambridge, and you refuse to help me pay the train fare, because, even though she's lonely and upset a lot of the time, sometimes people "just need hardship in their lives," as you said. "Sometimes it's good to be lonely," you said.

You were the person who thought it was no big deal to get an offer, even though I was a) completely and utterly over the moon about getting my first offer from Nottingham, b) you told me in year 11 that I'd just end up at London Met anyway. If I was lucky, that is, and c) that I didn't think I'd get any offers anyway. When I suggest that you don't give a flying **** about what I do at school (even though you know my sister's rehearsal times for drama off by heart, you still, after a year and a half, still have to ask me what time my school finishes), you tell me that actually, you really care. Yeah. You're actual response to me bounding into the room saying excitedly that I'd had an offer from nottingham after applying just two days ago was "oh, someone told me it's a massive party campus, if you go there, you'll just be boozing all day." That was just the encouragement I need. You were the person who told me that you can just walk into university easily. You studied architecture at the glasgow school of art. The entry requirements are now ABB, including maths and physics. You did neither of those A levels, and you lied about what GCSEs you had (you actually had none) in order to get into your sixth form college. You and my father know **** all about UCAS and the application procedure.

You and my sister have told me repeatedly that you can't wait for me to leave. You've told me on certain occasions that you hope I go as far away as possible. I don't feel welcome in our flat any more and, if I'm honest, I don't want to feel welcome. I can't actually wait to leave myself. I'm 18 this year, and I can make my own ****ing decisions, and if I have to walk to Cambridge, then I will. I came close to running away from you twice in the last 4 days alone.

I want to leave. I just ****ing want to leave.

I'm watching this for the third time and am still in tears. Wait till the bit where he talks about the sandwich shop in Cologne. :rofl:
Original post by Bude8

mmmm, dat pastoral genre? :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Had physics mock today, was G484 2014... Lol I don't even know the basics apparently

Mark schemes will probably screw over further

Lol, remember the fuss that paper caused last year? :lol:. How did you find it?

Latest