The Student Room Group

I'm a male at uni, I just want sex no strings attached

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaiju
not even close on either count
it's relatively easy to get NSA if you're not socially defunct and i'm a guy who'd shut it down unless i reaaaaaaally felt like it

i feel your plight having been to Staffs though, that place is a sausagefest

Stoke campus not the staffs one :wink: and have had no trouble personally, but then again this is the first time in two years I've had a free leash to get with who I want.

Original post by TorpidPhil
Yet you think all guys would accept NSA sex from a girl after an offer and not be doing it in the hopes of getting in a more serious relationship? Why do you think that the vast majority of girls who are in NSA relationships are only in such because they might persuade the other to develop romantic interests to them?

Tbh I've only seen one or two girls at uni who actually wanted a NSA, the rest didn't really want a NSA but just wanted so badly to be with that guy. Always ends in tiers.

Original post by Paralove
'Damaged women'?!

As in bat**** crazy... Mental... off their rocker... or sometimes simply not in reality suitable for NSA. If a woman really want's NSA I find she'll initiate it, if it's the other way around something is usually wrong somewhere and doesn't usually end well for all parties involved.
Original post by RemyLeigh
Which uni are you at?

^^ Work done OP.. You have found your match!
Original post by DanB1991
Your a bloke.... it's pretty much impossible for your to achieve this intentionally.

Women on the other hand, any guy would accept the proposition of NSA sex.

Working towards something VS just getting it on a plate. Who is more likely to be successful in later life?
Original post by C.Bentley
First step: Ask about her relationship with her father. If she says anything good. Move on.

Elaborate...
Original post by Gott
I want NSA sex in year 12 but.... Yeah. What makes you think there are more sl*** at university (probably depends on the uni)?

You tend to find people become more "liberated"... or in reality get more drunk and lower their standards during freshers, spend the rest of the year as a prune, then realise at some point in second or third year no1 cares who they bang.

But pretty much your statement is not too off the mark.
Original post by C.Bentley
First step: Ask about her relationship with her father. If she says anything good. Move on.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: haha, that's certainly one way.

OP I wouldn't get your hopes up too much to begin with. Besides it's pretty overrated and the chances are that it will cause more drama than it's worth.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gott
You saying sex is overrated?!

There is a saying that 'if that's what you have to do to get your end away, you've gotta do it'

No I was referring that the benefits of a NSA relationship are overrated.
That saying is rather void btw.
It's going down, I'm yellin' TINDER
Original post by Gott
I want NSA sex in year 12 but.... Yeah. What makes you think there are more sl*** at university (probably depends on the uni)?

Why sluts?
Original post by Gott
Beacuse they can't get enough lol

Can you :P ?
Reply 30
Original post by Guy Secretan
Do you think that would actually work I mean most girls who want a one night stand would go for the good looking guys.

Has a good possibility of working, yes. I would definitely say I am not everyones cup of tea at all, but have had a lot of one night stands in the past, which were followed up for more no strings attached. Of course we would all pick good looking guys if we could, but some of us aren't that good looking ourselves...
Original post by Gott

I dislike the use of the word slut but there's just more sex at university in general because people are living away from home. People don't generally want to bring one night stands into their parents house.
Yeah same, all men are like that. It's pretty hard though, even ugly girls are difficult to chase down these days. It's gonna take a lot of effort, there's no easy way to get pussy, unless you're rich and can afford to hire a call girl every night of the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Prostitutes.
Reply 34
ditto
Reply 35
Original post by Ahava
Go to a club and talk to some girls (not about the sex). Have a one night stand and a few days after, follow up with her and ask if she would like to 'hang out' with you. She will know from the one night stand what you want to happen and by hang out, it's casual and clearly not a date.

Join tinder or something like POF. Clearly state on your profile you aren't looking for a serious, long term relationship, you would like to be casual. Talk to some girls for a while. Do not ask in the first few days about meeting up or anything sexual, because that's creepy. After a while ask to meet up. Again let them know you don't want anything serious. See if they're on the same page as you too.

Funny how you think that's creepy, but you don't think signing up to Plenty of Fish or Tinder solely to find girls for no-strings-attached sex isn't creepy.
Reply 36
Original post by magicnmedicine
i can tell you have got a charming personality so maybe you could use that :d

sick burn
Original post by Anonymous
How can I do that?
Work it out for yourself.

I'd say my looks are a 6/10 which is above average,
So would most people of your age and in your position.

I'm not looking for beautiful girls,
That's good to know.

I'd bang a 4/10 or above,
Talk about standards.

maybe 3 if I was extra horny.
My, aren't you kind.

I cba putting effort in and finding a girlfriend.
Girls cba putting effort in to make their organs available for your use.

Basically... congratulations on discovering you have a penis. However, you're at university to get a degree, not to find oppurtunities to copulate. If your preference is to simply get your end away, you should rethink where you are and why.
Reply 38
Original post by Pride
Funny how you think that's creepy, but you don't think signing up to Plenty of Fish or Tinder solely to find girls for no-strings-attached sex isn't creepy.

Plenty of people, male or female, sign up to things like Tinder and POF purely for casual relationships. But, many people will agree, it's not nice to be bombarded with a ton of sexual explicit messages after a mere two minutes of talking to a person. It happens, and it's off putting. Fair enough, your intentions are to find a casual relationship on there, but there really is no need to come across as a sexuall starved maniac who will stop at nothing to get it.
The two easiest ways to get casual sex is Tinder and meeting girls at clubs in my opinion.

I see some guys here saying that it’s not possible to initiate casual sex as a guy. Please don’t listen to them. Just because it’s been hard for them does not mean it’s not possible. It very much is. Girls are sexual beings just like us. If someone’s having a hard time getting casual sex, it’s on them and not the girls.

If you’re ”game” is a bit rusty. I’d say go with Tinder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending