The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does there already exist a facebook page for the CS spring week 2015?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by paradeplatz
Does there already a facebook page for the CS spring week 2015?

check your p.ms please....
Original post by CD315
CitiQuest interview.

Hey! I received a call earlier this morning too for the interview! However, they said that they will send a confirmation e-mail together with some details regarding to the interview. Have you receive the email yet?
Anyone have receive a call for citi's interview but have not receive an official email from them?
There isn't a numerical for Goldman. Isn't one for summer. So there not a numerical.
Original post by IB King
I applied on the 4th of January! Heard back the next day with a numerical test and then got offered an interview earlier today

sure thing boss just print screen your gs page and paste it here
Hi lads.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Hi lads.

Welcome back my son.
Hi lads.

lool, wassup
Original post by Hazard10i
Welcome back my son.

Mods made me change my name :frown: Apparently Anonynous caused too much contreversy in the general forums.
Mods made me change my name :frown: Apparently Anonynous caused too much contreversy in the general forums.

Your Avatar too? what is this malarkey?
Guys, if anyone is interested in Sales & Trading or Investing, I've just found this: https://www.facebook.com/events/598984220232179/?sid_reminder=5410017471207833600

Hope that helps! I've downloaded the app myself and it's really easy to use.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4552
Original post by What'sup
Anyone have receive a call for citi's interview but have not receive an official email from them?

They haven't emailed me yet
Reply 4553
Any last minute CS advice, anyone?
Anyone done their HSBC interview yet?
Original post by econstudent10
What's the sitch on RBS Corporate & Inst Banking? Have we had ints have we had offers after passing tests? Thanks

Passed tel. interview end of Nov. 'on hold pending technical query'.

They said they are reviewing again and giving offers soon for those who have passed the telephone interview.
Anyone got MS grad number?
Reply 4557
How long do CS take to get back post interview?
Original post by CD315

by end of this or next week as the last slots open were 22nd. How was it bro, any techs or specific odd Qs
Original post by CD315

it was one working day for me, they didn't specify a time when i had the interview they just said HR would be in contact

Latest

Trending

Trending