The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
Original post by KeyboardWarriror
Hi everyone, currently waiting on Exeter for my final offer (hopefully) but i am debating between both Leeds and Exeter for Accounting & Finance. I am going to the offer holders day on 21 Feb at Leeds to see what that is like, but I would like people's opinions on which University is better, or what is good/bad about it.

Tia :smile:

I have a really similar problem - I really like both unis!! I'm applying for straight Economics though. Have you visited Exeter yet? I've seen both and loved both!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Hi everyone, currently waiting on Exeter for my final offer (hopefully) but i am debating between both Leeds and Exeter for Accounting & Finance. I am going to the offer holders day on 21 Feb at Leeds to see what that is like, but I would like people's opinions on which University is better, or what is good/bad about it.

I suspect your lack of replies is because people can't give an opinion on which University is better because the vast, vast majority of students at Exeter who are on this forum will never have studied at or even visited Leeds University and so obviously will not have an opinion on it.

If you want to ask some specific questions then I'll do my best to answer them, but I can't really give an "opinion on which University is better" as I have never had anything to do with Leeds.

I think you need to visit both and decide. they are very different. leeds is in the centre of a huge bustling city whereas Exeter is in a smaller more sedate town. you need to decide where you will feel most comfortable and where the course content suits you better. it is really a personal decision and what other people think may not be right for you
Just been to the applicant day at Exeter and it looks great, Leeds on Saturday so will let you know
Chose Leeds, they seemed more enthusiastic about my course and you can't argue with their triple accreditation. I also think they are a better business school.
Reply 6
I'm facing the exact same problem but for Mathematics! I loved the city life at Leeds when I visited, especially as I live in London, as well as the music scene however I think I felt more comfortable at Exeter? Ahhhh it's so difficult!! They have really similar ratings as well
Original post by tasheehee
I'm facing the exact same problem but for Mathematics! I loved the city life at Leeds when I visited, especially as I live in London, as well as the music scene however I think I felt more comfortable at Exeter? Ahhhh it's so difficult!! They have really similar ratings as well

Which one did you chose and how was it?

Latest

Trending

Trending