The Student Room Group

Revision Websites

does anyone know the most effective revision study websites for Science, Maths, English etc?
Original post by Fahim Awal
does anyone know the most effective revision study websites for Science, Maths, English etc?

Khan academy I find to be useful for some things, and BBC bitesize GCSE!
Reply 3
Khan Academy is actually amazing. I learn so much from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For maths it's khan academy and bitesize but for science it is ppt of boardworks. I alwayz make my notes from boardwoks ppt they r very easy and detailed

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a YouTube channel called MyGCSEScience which is brilliant for core, additional and further additional science.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AgonizedGod
There's a YouTube channel called MyGCSEScience which is brilliant for core, additional and further additional science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

U have to pay for unit 2 and 3 just unit 1 is free :frown:
I seem to watch any video from each unit just fine. Might be a problem for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I seem to watch any video from each unit just fine. Might be a problem for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really how come

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
bbc bitesize is the one for me, i do all my revision from there. :smile:
Original post by Fallen99
Really how come

Posted from TSR Mobile

My bad. I hadn't checked their YouTube channel for a couple of months and didn't know they removed the unit 2 & 3 videos. I was about to try and find a video on the thermo polymers to go over and say the units were gone. A shame really, the videos were brilliant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My bad. I hadn't checked their YouTube channel for a couple of months and didn't know they removed the unit 2 & 3 videos. I was about to try and find a video on the thermo polymers to go over and say the units were gone. A shame really, the videos were brilliant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I loved the videos and made notes from that video :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest