Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cosmocos
nah just Barts for Biomed. Sorry for the confusion

It's fine
how's it all going?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I was so sure my interview was on the 4th of Feb by now reread my email and it's 4th of March?

Is there anyone from Imperial that I could email just to confirm and be super sure?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sweetlemon
I was so sure my interview was on the 4th of Feb by now reread my email and it's 4th of March?

Is there anyone from Imperial that I could email just to confirm and be super sure?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Med admissions?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently all medicine interviews excluding the WP band have all been given out. #Rejected
Reply 724
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently all medicine interviews excluding the WP band have all been given
HI! Are rejections been handed out? Did you get yours officially on ucas track.?
My nerves are killing me, I'm afraid I'm going to cock up and stutter **** loads in my interview tomorrow
Reply 726
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex
My nerves are killing me, I'm afraid I'm going to cock up and stutter **** loads in my interview tomorrow

Visualise success, breath deeply, and remember, you are a powerful, independent, african american lady
Original post by charjb
Visualise success, breath deeply, and remember, you are a powerful, independent, african american lady

Hey !! What's wrong with African American Lady? Why would you say this? What you got against AAL's?
Reply 728
Original post by ninetyeightfour
hey !! What's wrong with african american lady? Why would you say this? What you got against aal's?

waaaaycist
Original post by charjb
waaaaycist

Lol ..only joking :smile:. Trying to reduce his stress levels for tomorrow....may be increase yours :wink:
Reply 730
Lol ..only joking :smile:. Trying to reduce his stress levels for tomorrow....may be increase yours :wink:

Haha I knew, dw :smile:

I've already done my interview pal, waiting on that golden ticket right now :wink: or not :s
Original post by charjb
Haha I knew, dw :smile:

I've already done my interview pal, waiting on that golden ticket right now :wink: or not :s

Nice ! Good luck!
Reply 732
Nice ! Good luck!

Cheers! Is yours tomorrow?
It's true. I just called them , they send they have a handful left to give out! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 734
Original post by pinkgorilla
It's true. I just called them , they send they have a handful left to give out! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you sure about that? I think they do not usually give information regarding all the candidates to one person.

And this is what they told me by an email:
,,We do not hold student interviews until mid-January at the earliest and the interview period extends through to the end of March. You might be called for interview at any time during this period, and there is no disadvantage to being invited for an interview which occurs towards the end of the cycle.''
Original post by medicex
Are you sure about that? I think they do not usually give information regarding all the candidates to one person.

,,We do not hold student interviews until mid-January at the earliest and the interview period extends through to the end of March. You might be called for interview at any time during this period, and there is no disadvantage to being invited for an interview which occurs towards the end of the cycle.''

I really hope this is true as I haven't heard anything back. But I literally called half an hour ago and that's what the woman said to me . I was literally really sad but there is still hope :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 736

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! I am also one of those still waiting. BTW do you think we still havea chance. If you dont mind what are your bmat scores and stats?
Original post by medicex

I had mine early January so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope this is true as I haven't heard anything back. But I literally called half an hour ago and that's what the woman said to me . I was literally really sad but there is still hope :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you doing this? Both pink & medi have entered the same question & answers on both the Imperial & UCL student rooms ( one asks the question ..offers handed out and the other replies I phoned etc)

If you are really two people then you are immature and very sad. In fact you may be one person playing this silly game and all I can say you are very sick and need medical help rather than administer it!
Reply 739
Why are you doing this? Both pink & medi have entered the same question & answers on both the Imperial & UCL student rooms ( one asks the question ..offers handed out and the other replies I phoned etc)

If you are really two people then you are immature and very sad. In fact you may be one person playing this silly game and all I can say you are very sick and need medical help rather than administer it!

Yes indeed, I entered the same question , because I was wondering when both UCL and Imperial answer to their candidates. I do not see anything unusual and definitely not sick in these two questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending