The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Had a nice chat with my atheist flatmate at around 5 am for 1 hour. Talked about religion and stuff. It went quite good, real life is so different to the net.

It's unfortunate the Reddit brand of neckbeard Atheism has made its way to TSR
Did any of you watch Panorama last night?
Quiz Question Everyone.

Give the names of his two blessed grandsons of our Holy Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam?
What's the topic for today guys?

Any ideas?
Original post by Mary562
What's the topic for today guys?

Any ideas?

What about Success or Womens right in Islam.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Not quite. I am not sure but as far as i can remember one implies a stronger negation (can't remember which)

لَم يَفعَل actually means "He doesn't do"
You don't have verb tables memorized?

and also something else which i can't remember.

Do you mean which state the word is in etc?
The best place to succeed is where you are with what you’ve got.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.

A woman should have the ability to choose her own destiny
SubhanAllah motivational speech

[video="youtube;UUBQ8QFTx54"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUBQ8QFTx54[/video]
If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise.
——— Prophet Muhammad (s) as reported by Abu Darda in Sunan Abu Dawood, hadith #1631.
Original post by Incredible97
Quiz Question Everyone.

Give the names of his two blessed grandsons of our Holy Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam?

Imam Hassan and Hussain a.s - leaders of the youths of paradise(since no-one will enter 'elderly' , but youthful from what i have read).

We read in Fadhail Sahaba by Imam Ahmed, volume 2 page 965 Hadith 1357:The Prophet (s) said: ‘An angel that has never visited me before, entered my house today and said to me: ‘This son of yours will be killed. If you wish, I can give you some soil from the earth wherein he shall die’. The Prophet (s) then said: ‘The angel brought to me soil that was red’’.

In the footnote we read:
The chain is Sahih. He (Ahmed bin Hanbal) has brought this Hadith in his Musnad as did al-Haythami in Majma al-Zawaid and has said: ‘Ahmed has recorded this Hadith and its narrators are Sahih and Tabarani has recorded this Hadith from Ayesha with a Sahih chain. And in Majma al-Zawaid it is mentioned: ‘Ahmed has narrated this as have Abi Ya’la and Tabarani and Bazzar and its narrators are all Thiqaat (truthworthy).
Fadhail Sahaba by Imam Ahmed, volume 2 page 965 Hadith 1357

'A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle (pbuh) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said:

Allah only desires to keep away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)
SAHIH Muslim

(edited 9 years ago)
To the ppl with 2 badges.... ME JALUS! :rolleyes:
[video="youtube;v2jNdTgMxZg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2jNdTgMxZg[/video]
Original post by Tawheed
Imam Hassan and Hussain a.s - leaders of the youths of paradise(since no-one will enter 'elderly' , but youthful from what i have read).

We read in Fadhail Sahaba by Imam Ahmed, volume 2 page 965 Hadith 1357:The Prophet (s) said: ‘An angel that has never visited me before, entered my house today and said to me: ‘This son of yours will be killed. If you wish, I can give you some soil from the earth wherein he shall die’. The Prophet (s) then said: ‘The angel brought to me soil that was red’’.

In the footnote we read:
The chain is Sahih. He (Ahmed bin Hanbal) has brought this Hadith in his Musnad as did al-Haythami in Majma al-Zawaid and has said: ‘Ahmed has recorded this Hadith and its narrators are Sahih and Tabarani has recorded this Hadith from Ayesha with a Sahih chain. And in Majma al-Zawaid it is mentioned: ‘Ahmed has narrated this as have Abi Ya’la and Tabarani and Bazzar and its narrators are all Thiqaat (truthworthy).
Fadhail Sahaba by Imam Ahmed, volume 2 page 965 Hadith 1357

'A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle (pbuh) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said:

Allah only desires to keep away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)
SAHIH Muslim

Yup! That's correct.
Ur quiz question

Latest

Trending

Trending