The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medicex
Yes indeed, I entered the same question , because I was wondering when both UCL and Imperial answer to their candidates. I do not see anything unusual and definitely not sick in these two questions.

You asked the question in one student room and your accomplice answered he had phoned 30 mins ago etc.

In the other student room your accomplice asked the question and you answered that you had phoned 30 mins ago.

People just need to look at UCL & Imperial Student rooms to see what you have done.

This is the definition of trolling....what thrills do you get out of playing your silly games?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Lol I literally do not understand what's going on. All I know is that I am not a troll and I have applied to both UCL and Imperial however I have not heard back from both.

Anyways lol I haven't got an accomplice and I haven't got time to troll as I have A2s to focus on but as I was saying is that I saw a comment about someone saying that there are no more interviews. I wanted to confirm this to myself and hence I called imperial and u which are the unis I am still waiting for. In both telephone conversations I spoke with women who at imperial told me that there is a handful of interviews left to be given out and ucl said they are interviewing and giving out interviews until March

But feel free to call them up yourself and confirm this.

I know it's a bit disheartening not having an interview yet but telling the truth even though it may be sad doesn't make me a troll

If you got this far, well done :biggrin: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninetyeightfour
Why are you doing this? Both pink & medi have entered the same question & answers on both the Imperial & UCL student rooms ( one asks the question ..offers handed out and the other replies I phoned etc)

If you are really two people then you are immature and very sad. In fact you may be one person playing this silly game and all I can say you are very sick and need medical help rather than administer it!

Lol I don't even know medi and I'm guessing you haven't got an interview yet which is why you feel the need to come up with silly excuses and insult others . But I know for a fact that I called and that's how they replied so tough luck and learn how to face the truth son!
And I just answered the question I didn't ask it.
Btw you call them up tomorrow and tell me the answer they give so you can believe it for yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they tell you anything if your in the hold pile? Just thought about it ... :frown:

People get held in a holding pile? Until when?
Reply 744
Original post by pinkgorilla
I really hope this is true as I haven't heard anything back. But I literally called half an hour ago and that's what the woman said to me . I was literally really sad but there is still hope :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are a troll.

The fact is that Imperial say in the application timetable video in the admissions section that they continue handing out interviews until the end of February and continue interviewing into March.

Most unlikely that they changed their system, and that you are the only person they told.
This is nice
Anyone heard from last weeks interviews
(edited 9 years ago)
Posted from TSR Mobile

No I havent had anything on UCAS yet but Im assuming that may be the case. The guy I spoke to today said that only the band 4 ones are left, all the others have already been given out. Till this point I was waiting for the Band 3 interviews to be released! I am so gutted atm :/
[QUOTE="ATA95;52888597"]
Original post by Cpn.ITried
Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently all medicine interviews excluding the WP band have all been given
HI! Are rejections been handed out? Did you get yours officially on ucas track.?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry the quote thing didnt work properly so had to submit again. I havent been rejected officially from UCAS yet but Im assuming this may be the case. Till this morning I was waiting for the band 3 interviews to be released but when I phoned them today, the guy said that band 3 has already been released, and only band 4 is left. I didnt ask when those will be sent out. Im so gutted :/
Original post by diseasedneckbeard
People get held in a holding pile? Until when?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Theres a holding pile?! Whats that?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Theres a holding pile?! Whats that?

have a flick through this
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2377848
its basically a maybe after interview
Original post by pinkgorilla
Lol I literally do not understand what's going on. All I know is that I am not a troll and I have applied to both UCL and Imperial however I have not heard back from both.

Anyways lol I haven't got an accomplice and I haven't got time to troll as I have A2s to focus on but as I was saying is that I saw a comment about someone saying that there are no more interviews. I wanted to confirm this to myself and hence I called imperial and u which are the unis I am still waiting for. In both telephone conversations I spoke with women who at imperial told me that there is a handful of interviews left to be given out and ucl said they are interviewing and giving out interviews until March

But feel free to call them up yourself and confirm this.

I know it's a bit disheartening not having an interview yet but telling the truth even though it may be sad doesn't make me a troll

If you got this far, well done :biggrin: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe thats what I was told aswell today when I spoke to imperials med undergrad admissions: that Bands 1, 2, and 3 interviews have all been sent out and that Band 4 interviews are still left to be released.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Futuremedic2096
have a flick through this
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2377848
its basically a maybe after interview

I'm not going to flick through a 76 page thread, m8.

Look at mid end pages
I mean it just shows how long people had to wait post interview
How was yours
Heard anything

Its on the imperial medicine website as well as a freedom of information request.

Easy to find by opening browser and searching in google. BTW what disease did your last slave die off?..overwork?
Reply 754
if you get an offer/rejection, do you get an email from ucas about it?
Original post by tans
if you get an offer/rejection, do you get an email from ucas about it?

Yeah
When were you interviewed
I was 6th and haven't heard a peep
Its on the imperial medicine website as well as a freedom of information request.

Easy to find by opening browser and searching in google. BTW what disease did your last slave die off?..overwork?

Why did you waste your energy trying to act hard?

If you'd just given a straight answer, everyone would have been better off but instead you had to act offended when the person I replied to doesn't have a problem with what I said.

Look at mid end pages
I mean it just shows how long people had to wait post interview
How was yours
Heard anything

My interview was okay. I haven't heard back yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why did you waste your energy trying to act hard?

If you'd just given a straight answer, everyone would have been better off but instead you had to act offended when the person I replied to doesn't have a problem with what I said.

My interview was okay. I haven't heard back yet.

Nor have I
I'm so impatient
you better tell me ASAP when you do
Nor have I
I'm so impatient
you better tell me ASAP when you do

Weren't they discussing scholarships with you or something? I wouldn't be worried if I were you.
I believe thats what I was told aswell today when I spoke to imperials med undergrad admissions: that Bands 1, 2, and 3 interviews have all been sent out and that Band 4 interviews are still left to be released.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what the cut offs for each band is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending