The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by lorn.
It's nothing it's just silly little things I'm just stressed with coursework/work/uni stuff. Silly worrying over interviews and tests that I will have to do alongside them!

I just have days where I stress over nothing that's all, but thank you xx Are you okay?

Oh alright :smile:, its all for a good cause because once you gain your qualification the stressiig should hopefully be a thing of the past :wink:.

I am alright, just a few more days of stress then I will either be a very happy bunny or a slightly knarked off one :biggrin:.
Reply 61
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Lonely, sad, bored, unfulfilled and empty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:.
Reply 62
Original post by Bee3011
Kind of lost and confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why whats wrong?
Reply 63
Original post by queen-bee
I feel exactly the same right now even tho ive just woken up from a long nap

I need what you just had lol before I have no use to myself lmao.
Reply 64
Original post by SirMasterKey
Tired. Bad nights sleep plus 10 hour shift makes SirMasterKey sleepy.

to bed you go I hope you sleep well tonight as you deserve it.
Original post by lou 22
Why whats wrong?

I don't know.... there's so much going on and I don't know how to deal with it .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Anayaaa
Hearbroken over a dude and lost because I don't know where I'm going with my life. loool :/

Break up? I hope you two work it out. Both feelings are torturous sometimes:frown: Nobody trulys knows where life is heading and how it’ll pan out. I have only just found what I one hundred percent want to do with my life.
Reply 67
Original post by lou 22
Break up? I hope you two work it out. Both feelings are torturous sometimes:frown: Nobody trulys knows where life is heading and how it’ll pan out. I have only just found what I one hundred percent want to do with my life.

No it's not a break up. It's cliche, long story. And I know right? What do you want to do with your life? :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I'm really feeling it!

I-i'ts not like I read the whole thread to make sure nobody else made this stale joke or anything...

Is that supposed to be a masturbation joke?
Fat. I always feel fat.
Reply 70
Original post by heavyhandscott
I dont get told off for a$$hole :biggrin:

Oh okay, they filter everything though lol they will soon filter filter :biggrin:.
Horny :sexface: :colondollar:
Original post by lou 22
Is that supposed to be a masturbation joke?

Type in 'I'm really feeling it' into any search engine.
That is all that needs to be said on this.
Reply 73
Original post by Master Jack
Worried. I'm worried all the time.

Anxiety sufferer maybe:frown: worried about what though?
Reply 74
Original post by Bee3011
I don't know.... there's so much going on and I don't know how to deal with it .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overloaded :frown:
Original post by lou 22
Anxiety sufferer maybe:frown: worried about what though?

About my existence. The afterlife. My soul. The end of the world. My future. My sexuality. EVERYTHING.
Weird. I haven't felt right since I had a bad panic attack a fortnight ago :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by Anayaaa
No it's not a break up. It's cliche, long story. And I know right? What do you want to do with your life? :smile:

Oh crush? Crushes suck ass, sucking ass is theme I am going with xD. I have never had one become more than my one sided infauation though :frown:. I am finally wrking towards working in the fashion industry, designing and styling although my drawing skills are those of a 5month old :tongue:
Reply 78
Original post by hajer_09
Fat. I always feel fat.

You probably aren’t as well :frown: .
Reply 79
Original post by lou 22
Oh crush? Crushes suck ass, sucking ass is theme I am going with xD. I have never had one become more than my one sided infauation though :frown:. I am finally wrking towards working in the fashion industry, designing and styling although my drawing skills are those of a 5month old :tongue:

Tell me about it! But it's not my crush that's the problem :angry: I can't draw to save my life! And good luck, that's sounds like an awesome life plan! :smile:

Latest