The Student Room Group

I just vomited infront of everyone.. AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by channies
Like dilute pva glue? Nice. Did you collect the sick yourself or did a janitor sort it out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was hastily swifted to the school office so I assume one did.
Original post by Shadoo
I was hastily swifted to the school office so I assume one did.

Nah man, I bet they left it there either for the art students to use for paper mâché or as a spectacle to be observed by ofsted inspectors on the yearly visit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Approximately what volume of sick was projected?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Approximately what volume of sick was projected?

Posted from TSR Mobile

>100ml which was evenly distributed among the 3 people in my immediate vicinity.
I was also sick afterwards but in a more controlled fashion
Reply 24
Nah man, I bet they left it there either for the art students to use for paper mâché or as a spectacle to be observed by ofsted inspectors on the yearly visit

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmfao :hahaha: it's funny because it's probably true
Original post by Shadoo
>100ml which was evenly distributed among the 3 people in my immediate vicinity.
I was also sick afterwards but in a more controlled fashion

Did the 3 individuals relish the opportunity to wear the pva glue or swear to hunt you down and murder you for said spreading of the glue? Did each individual get equal coverage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Did the 3 individuals relish the opportunity to wear the pva glue or swear to hunt you down and murder you for said spreading of the glue? Did each individual get equal coverage?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I assume they considered it a blessing to be bathed in my vomit. The 2 infront recieved the most vomit and the one to my left was slightly covered.
Original post by Shadoo
I assume they considered it a blessing to be bathed in my vomit. The 2 infront recieved the most vomit and the one to my left was slightly covered.

I bet the one on the left was well pissed off. Careful now you don't want to start a riot within the class, they may demand an encore and then you have the pressure of producing another batch to the same standard. How will you prepare for such an uncomfortable situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
I bet the one on the left was well pissed off. Careful now you don't want to start a riot within the class, they may demand an encore and then you have the pressure of producing another batch to the same standard. How will you prepare for such an uncomfortable situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will walk quickly with my head down hoping no one notices me.
Original post by Shadoo
I will walk quickly with my head down hoping no one notices me.

I'm afraid that will not be enough to stave them off, you will have to resort to a life of complete isolation from society, it is the only way. I should know, I write this from an underwater cave after peeing my pants in year 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I'm afraid that will not be enough to stave them off, you will have to resort to a life of complete isolation from society, it is the only way. I should know, I write this from an underwater cave after peeing my pants in year 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sad to hear, I guess I'll have to see peoples reaction tomorrow. If it looks bad I guess I'll ask you some more about that underwater cave.
Original post by Shadoo
Sad to hear, I guess I'll have to see peoples reaction tomorrow. If it looks bad I guess I'll ask you some more about that underwater cave.

Feel free to do so, I'll send you the brochure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Feel free to do so, I'll send you the brochure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gee thanks I would rep but the rep system won't allow me. :/
Original post by Shadoo
Gee thanks I would rep but the rep system won't allow me. :/

It's all good, you can rep me in spirit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
It's all good, you can rep me in spirit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Repped :smile:
It can happen//
Reply 36
Original post by tonema90
It can happen//

It was pretty tragic I knew I was going to do sick I probably coulda atleast made it to the bin but I chose to do it all over the desk.
It reminds me about the youtubeclip with the drummer. Dont worry :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by tonema90
It reminds me about the youtubeclip with the drummer. Dont worry :smile:

Please share the youtube clip. It was pretty bad though the way I did sick.
Why did you vomit in the first place?

Quick Reply

Latest