The Student Room Group

Favourite shampoo brand ?

Nothing beats pantene for curly hair,their whole curly hair collection treatment is amazing and leaves my curls looking luscious..:
but I also love l'oreal because it leave my hair so silky and shiny,especially the shimmery pink one.
and herbal essences for when you're in a really turned on mood :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cool story bro. 10/10. would read again.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by swirly
cool story bro. 10/10. would read again.

Spoiler

What's the hype with them?
Reply 3
Been using Vosene since I was a child, so has just about everyone in my family.
(edited 9 years ago)
Aussie Miracle Moist - has a great smell
Reply 5
Original post by queen-bee
What's the hype with them?

no hype at all. completely average product, with an ok smell, and very overpriced. seems to burn my eyes more often than other shampoos too.

oh wait no, just remembered, it leaves my hair with lots of volume too, which is nice.
Nothing beats pantene for curly hair,their whole curly hair collection treatment is amazing and leaves my curls looking luscious..:
but I also love l'oreal because it leave my hair so silky and shiny,especially the shimmery pink one.
and herbal essences for when you're in a really turned on mood :wink:

omg you have curly hair i have curly hair omg we use the same shampoo :smile: i love the loreal pink conditioner, i ran out of it and i had to get the red one and its so heavy im never buying it again
Reply 7
Original post by sophiamarni
omg you have curly hair i have curly hair omg we use the same shampoo :smile: i love the loreal pink conditioner, i ran out of it and i had to get the red one and its so heavy im never buying it again

The red on is for coloured hair right??
the whole Aussie collection is amazing!!
The red on is for coloured hair right??

yes, but i was in a rush when i bought it :frown:
Herbal essences or Tresemme platinum strength.

To anyone, I would recommend you to stay away from the Loreal extraordinary oil shampoo and conditioner for very dry hair. The shampoo leaves residue in your hair that makes it feel disgusting. The conditioner is shimmer/glitter in it which sticks to your hair so you could touch your hair and find that shimmer on your hands, again it leaves a residue :frown:
L'oreal pink one with sparkles in :h:

Also quite like Pantene. Tresemme isn't too bad either.
Imperial Leather soap
Reply 13
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Herbal essences or Tresemme platinum strength.

To anyone, I would recommend you to stay away from the Loreal extraordinary oil shampoo and conditioner for very dry hair. The shampoo leaves residue in your hair that makes it feel disgusting. The conditioner is shimmer/glitter in it which sticks to your hair so you could touch your hair and find that shimmer on your hands, again it leaves a residue :frown:

But it leaves my hair so soft and silky
Alberto balsam - the apple one smells so good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been through so many brands these past few years. Currently using Herbal Essences Clearly Naked, but before that it was Alba Botanica, and before that The Body Shop Rainforest collection. I try to keep my shampoo SLS free as SLS makes my hair go bad (I know Clearly Naked isn't SLS free, but it hasn't brutally ruined my hair like Head and Shoulders or John Frieda did). Also used Aussie in the past.

So my favourite out of these would either be Alba Botanica or Herbal Essences :h:
But it leaves my hair so soft and silky

It does for me :tongue: thats why I keep using it even though I hate the feeling it gives on my roots :lol:
The rest of the loreal range is pretty good though, just not a fan of extraordinary oil
Tresemme :smile: xxx
Alberto Balsam smells amazing and I love Herbal Essences
Reply 19
Herbal Essences all the way.

Quick Reply

Latest