The Student Room Group

I don't understand this girl!

I was texting this girl that I like for about a week, and things seemed to be going well so I asked her out over the weekend, but she was busy. She then stopped texting for no apparent reason (I can only assume my asking her out somehow put her off). A few days later I put up a "Snapchat story" to which she sent me a personal snapchat in response. From there we Snapchatted for a day but then she went cold again and did not respond. Can anyone explain what her deal is?! I understand she could be busy but I don't want to send her another message and come accross as needy..
I'd just assume she was busy, but maybe leave it a few days and see if she texts you first so that you don't feel like you seem needy, but I don't think it seems that way anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
She's probably not sure about how she feels about you yet, whether she wants to be more than friends or not. My advise would be to leave it awhile and see what she says, and if she keeps going cold, your probably better off if all she's doing is causing you confusion.
Reply 3
Original post by Tara_Mc
She's probably not sure about how she feels about you yet, whether she wants to be more than friends or not. My advise would be to leave it awhile and see what she says, and if she keeps going cold, your probably better off if all she's doing is causing you confusion.

This. I'm the same. I don't like to turn guys down so I just ignore them when they ask me out but I'll still talk to them if they initiate conversation. Sorry, OP.
Original post by catsis
This. I'm the same. I don't like to turn guys down so I just ignore them when they ask me out but I'll still talk to them if they initiate conversation. Sorry, OP.

You don't like to turn them down but they don't like being ignored.

Do us a favour, grow up and say thanks but you're not interested. There's nothing hard about it and guys will appreciate it more than getting ignored.
Reply 5
Original post by bittr n swt
You don't like to turn them down but they don't like being ignored.

Do us a favour, grow up and say thanks but you're not interested. There's nothing hard about it and guys will appreciate it more than getting ignored.

I find it awkward to do so. It's easier to cut contact
Reply 6
Original post by NathanDavey93
I was texting this girl that I like for about a week, and things seemed to be going well so I asked her out over the weekend, but she was busy. She then stopped texting for no apparent reason (I can only assume my asking her out somehow put her off). A few days later I put up a "Snapchat story" to which she sent me a personal snapchat in response. From there we Snapchatted for a day but then she went cold again and did not respond. Can anyone explain what her deal is?! I understand she could be busy but I don't want to send her another message and come accross as needy..
She's playing with you, give up and move on.
Original post by NathanDavey93

She might be playing hard to get , or may just see you as a friend and nothing more. It's hard to tell based on those details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending