The Student Room Group

Engaged guy keeps trying to get with me!!

I have a friend and this engaged guy at work keeps on flirting with her and asked her to go on a date. He added her on FB and then his fiancé messaged her and asked her how she knew him. She said they worked together and then that was it. But then at work the guy said that he may not be engaged for long and he wants to break it off to pursue her. She hasn't led him on in any way and is not interested in him at all. She feels conflicted as he doesn't want to break up their relationship but she can't avoid seeing him at work. What should she do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
And he just rang her as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Tell him not interested or, if you are interested say I'll wait for you to tie up the loose ends of the relationship your in at the moment before we start something.
Reply 3
You might be a little interested

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by quinlov
You might be a little interested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, jones, just wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Reply 6

Tell me what's occurring mann

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by channies
Tell me what's occurring mann

Posted from TSR Mobile

What u on about pal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
I have a friend and this engaged guy at work keeps on flirting with her and asked her to go on a date. He added her on FB and then his fiancé messaged her and asked her how she knew him. She said they worked together and then that was it. But then at work the guy said that he may not be engaged for long and he wants to break it off to pursue her. She hasn't led him on in any way and is not interested in him at all. She feels conflicted as he doesn't want to break up their relationship but she can't avoid seeing him at work. What should she do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She should tell the fiance all about it. She ought to know what kind of scum she's planning on spending the rest of her life with.
Reply 9
Reply 10
Original post by crozibear96
She should tell the fiance all about it. She ought to know what kind of scum she's planning on spending the rest of her life with.

Nah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crozibear96

Agreed!
Reply 12
Original post by Black Rose
Agreed!

Again, nah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not?
Reply 14
No point if she already is suspicious of him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously?

Another "friend" of yours having guy problems?
Reply 16
This guy sounds like a dooche. If I was in your friend's situation, I'd cut all ties with him or I'd tell his girl everything. Hope your friend is okay though.
Reply 17
Original post by SarcasticMel
Seriously?

How do you know it's not the same friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by SarcasticMel
Seriously?

It's the same friend actually as bad as that looks, but she did actually ask for my advice this time

Posted from TSR Mobile
You said she's not interested in him so on her part she should make sure she cuts the flirting and takes a fair few steps back.

If it was me, being me and not wanting the poor girl to suffer and tell his fiancé as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending