The Student Room Group

Does anyone else enjoy pet play?

Scroll to see replies

I reckon I would really enjoy it if I had someone to try it with...
Reply 61
Original post by pocahontas lol
Jerk. Just google red potatoes.
And you say good night, and don't sleep -,-

I slept really well thanks for you negativity as it backfired and I had the best sleep i have had in a while :tongue:.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I miss the days where no-one had to pretend to be a cat to achieve sexual gratification

I know, it's creepy how people make thigns sexual...
Some mixture of cosplay and larping?
Reply 64
Original post by beeninetytwo
Me!! :itsme:

Not non-sexual kitten play though :yawn:

I have a pig. :oink: Obviously he's disgusting and wears his piggy snout and chastity cage in my presence whether that be online or irl :cyber::cyber:

:pirateprincess:

Let's cook some bacon bit**es
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Some mixture of cosplay and larping?

It's role-playing. It's all for the adorableness. <3
Original post by MylittlePlusle
It's role-playing. It's all for the adorableness. <3

larping does sound fun :tongue:

Cat larping sounds weird though. Each to their own I suppose.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 67
I miss the days where no-one had to pretend to be a cat to achieve sexual gratification

😂😂😂😭😭😭 OMD who tf is this guy 😭😭😭
Reply 68
I swear you just posted this as a joke. I can't imagine a human being pretending to be a cat
Original post by Dyl98an
I swear you just posted this as a joke. I can't imagine a human being pretending to be a cat

As I've said before you and almost everyone on this thread do not understand the appeal.

As I've said before I find cats adorable so anyone who acts like one is adorable too but I have my limits however.
Reply 70
As I've said before you and almost everyone on this thread do not understand the appeal.

As I've said before I find cats adorable so anyone who acts like one is adorable too but I have my limits however.

Dyou watch tom and Jerry??
Original post by Dyl98an
Dyou watch tom and Jerry??

I did when I was younger, why?
Original post by maskofsanity

This is a troll, and a dedicated one at that judging by past threads.

I'm not a troll. There are people who are into something called age play, to them it's sexual. I don't like the sexual side of it it ruins it.
This isn't a difficult one to understand. It's about escapism and, in the sexual context, simply another kind of dom/sub relationship. What I am struggling to understand is how a bunch of comparatively well educated people are struggling to open their minds up a little to see this. This isn't rocket science. :erm:
Original post by Mad Vlad
This isn't a difficult one to understand. It's about escapism

Escaping from what? No matter how hard he pretends to be a cat, it's not going to help him climb fences.
This isn't a difficult one to understand. It's about escapism and, in the sexual context, simply another kind of dom/sub relationship. What I am struggling to understand is how a bunch of comparatively well educated people are struggling to open their minds up a little to see this. This isn't rocket science. :erm:

I have no interest in being dominate to someone, I think it's wrong and bad to do that. It's not loving or caring at all.

People need to be more opened minded as you said.

Why don't people understand that things can be enjoyed non-sexually?
Escaping from what? No matter how hard he pretends to be a cat, it's not going to help him climb fences.

Google: "headspace"

Escape from the stress of real life.
Google: "headspace"

I've had a friend who likes nonsexual pet play use that word. They understand me.
I have no interest in being dominate to someone, I think it's wrong and bad to do that. It's not loving or caring at all.

People need to be more opened minded as you said.

Why don't people understand that things can be enjoyed non-sexually?

Is this not a little closed minded? You're asking people to accept that you enjoy something that is unconventional and harmless, yet you criticise others that do something that is equally unconventional and harmless.

But to your point, things don't have to be sexually oriented. A close analogue to this example would be that of the furry fandom. While there are some people that fetishise it, there are a lot of other people that enjoy being a furry without it being sexual - they get to escape their normal life and live the life of an alter ego. It's more than just dressing up in a anthropomorphic suit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending