The Student Room Group

HNC/HND

Is there anyone who has finished their hnc/hnd in business on tsr???? Fast track hnc business? Or typical hnc business! Gee i've been looking for persons for days, so i can get some insight on the course since im starting it this month. Advice/ insight/ motivation/ tips/ what to expect/

- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT LIVING IN SCOTLAND
Reply 1
Original post by Gott
No one must give a ****. I've done loads of threads like that

Have you done this course? HNC Business?

Im starting the Fast Track Business HNC this month. I'm 19
Reply 2
Original post by Gott
Sorry no. Have you posted in the wrong place, that's usually the advice for no replies?

I've posted numerous times in the right places
I'm Currently studying the HNC in Business part time.. i am 19 also. The HNC in Business is fantastic to employers as its more of a vocational qual unlike the degree. So you can go straight into a career unlike a degree. The work load is manageable however my employer lets me do my work at work. The HNC can be topped up to a HND then full degree. It is also easier to achieve a first in a degree by doing a HNC then HND then a top up.
I also recently join in HND but in computing and system development well I don't that much about it either but it equals to two years of three years bachelor degree so one need to do top up in third year to get graduate level job and I am 20.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending