The Student Room Group

Does anyone else enjoy pet play?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
Escape from the stress of real life.

Ah yes the good ol' 'bury your head in the sand' method. However most people pretend to be ostriches rather than cats when they do that.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Ah yes the good ol' 'bury your head in the sand' method. However most people pretend to be ostriches rather than cats when they do that.

You've missed the point.
I am a full time pet, complete with fluffy tail. :emog:

And yes, there's a sexual element. :teehee:
Reply 83
Original post by superwolf

and people saying this generation is the smart one. We've got an aspiring p0r*star here...
Original post by Dyl98an
and people saying this generation is the smart one. We've got an aspiring p0r*star here...

Do not give a crap about this generation. Do give a crap about being given carte blanche to scratch, bite and generally be the brattiest furball known to mankind. :colone:
Original post by Mad Vlad
Is this not a little closed minded? You're asking people to accept that you enjoy something that is unconventional and harmless, yet you criticise others that do something that is equally unconventional and harmless.

But to your point, things don't have to be sexually oriented. A close analogue to this example would be that of the furry fandom. While there are some people that fetishise it, there are a lot of other people that enjoy being a furry without it being sexual - they get to escape their normal life and live the life of an alter ego. It's more than just dressing up in a anthropomorphic suit.

In my opinion sex ruins the whole point of kitten play: Playing with your kitten and looking after it. Since they're your pet it shouldn't be made sexual.

Of course if they want make it sexual they can. I just think it ruins it.

As for the furry thing, you're right not everyone who calls themselves a furry isn't in it for the sex, they can do it for other reasons.
(edited 9 years ago)

So... People aren't allowed to forget about stress and relax?
In my opinion sex ruins the whole point of kitten play: Playing with your kitten and looking after it. Since they're your pet you shouldn't be making sexual.

Of course if they want make it sexual they can. I just think it ruins it.

As for the furry thing, you're right not everyone who calls themselves a furry isn't in it for the sex, they can do it for other reasons.

It might ruin *your* whole point of kitten play, but people get up to this kind of stuff mainly for the purpose of pleasing themselves and their partners, rather than you. :tongue: There is no all-encompassing point to ruin. :nah:
Do not give a crap about this generation. Do give a crap about being given carte blanche to scratch, bite and generally be the brattiest furball known to mankind. :colone:

PRSOM
:mmm:
Original post by Valvopus
PRSOM
:mmm:

Good to see you taking a healthy interest in the topic. :h:

What are your thoughts on the sexualisation :sexface: of pet play?
Original post by lou 22
xoxoxo hun xoxoxo

(It's Beyonce XO. :redface:)
Reply 91
Original post by pocahontas lol
Baby, love me lights out
You can turn my lights out

I love you like XO!!
You love me like XO
You kill me boy XO
You love me like XO

:cool:

:smile:

PRSOM :mad:
Reply 93
Original post by pocahontas lol
(It's Beyonce XO. :redface:)

I do know :smile: i love that song and Halo as well.
I wouldn't mind the woman acting like a dog. Kind of like walking on all fours with a lead on and making her sit and roll over etc Cocking her leg and doing a wee and then doing a poo and me having to scoop it up (obviously when nude).
(edited 9 years ago)
Good to see you taking a healthy interest in the topic. :h:

What are your thoughts on the sexualisation :sexface: of pet play?

I was just casually procrastinating on TSR when this thread came up :innocent:

Well they're both fun so really it's just adding fun thing to fun thing, I don't see the bad side of that:grin: Plus scratching and biting :w00t:
So... People aren't allowed to forget about stress and relax?

They can do what they want, but pretending one is a cat never got anything done about the problem.
Original post by Valvopus
I was just casually procrastinating on TSR when this thread came up :innocent:

Well they're both fun so really it's just adding fun thing to fun thing, I don't see the bad side of that:grin: Plus scratching and biting :w00t:

Of course. :smile:

I guess that's my floppy haired friend's reason for his love of naked girls, bathtubs and alphabetti spaghetti. :tongue:

And yes, biting and scratching... :coma: ...the kitty life is a good life!
Of course. :smile:

I guess that's my floppy haired friend's reason for his love of naked girls, bathtubs and alphabetti spaghetti. :tongue:

And yes, biting and scratching... :coma: ...the kitty life is a good life!

Don't forget the books!
They can do what they want, but pretending one is a cat never got anything done about the problem.

Doing something they enjoy can help them forget about their issues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending