The Student Room Group

I just vomited infront of everyone.. AMA!

Scroll to see replies

My guess: he was ill
Reply 41
Original post by inachigeek21
Why did you vomit in the first place?

I came into school feeling okay. Went to class and an hour in I had a headache then bleurgh, vomit as far as the eye can see. I have a feeling I was drugged.
Reply 42
Original post by tonema90
My guess: he was ill

Either that or I was drugged.
Still, hope you are better now :smile:
I did that once on a girl.

They will get over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by missfats
I did that once on a girl.

They will get over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any idea how long? cos I'm still thinking about living in an underwater cave..

Still, hope you are better now :smile:

thanks <3 I'm feeling much better now just a slight headache and I've eaten a fair bit and still no more sick lets hope I don't let it all out tomorrow.
Best wishes from Norway :smile:
Oh whale, life goes on.:groovy:
Reply 48
Best wishes from Norway :smile:

Thanks Norway is a nice place I hope to visit once particularly like the snow here it's always raining

Original post by CarpeDiem.
Oh whale, life goes on.:groovy:

But life will never be the same after I flooded the classroom with vomit.
Thanks) its nice here, too much snow lol
Original post by Shadoo
Any idea how long? cos I'm still thinking about living in an underwater cave..

The general rule is 13 years but it can vary. In my experience it's best to wait 15 years just to be sure before you resurface but by then you have learnt to breathe underwater so you practically become a mermaid and life is much better anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by channies
The general rule is 13 years but it can vary. In my experience it's best to wait 15 years just to be sure before you resurface but by then you have learnt to breathe underwater so you practically become a mermaid and life is much better anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow thanks for such excellent advice. Do you happen to know if it snows there? and also what are the females like?
I was around 7/8 years old at a theme park.. on one of them spinny rides and the girl sat next to me puked all over me! No spare clothes so had to walk around just in a vest. :rofl: She puked loads. :puke:

Hope you're okay now, bless. What do you plan on saying to all those who got some of your sick on them? :colone:
Original post by Shadoo
Wow thanks for such excellent advice. Do you happen to know if it snows there? and also what are the females like?

Unfortunately it hasn't snowed there since 2006 *sigh* but it does occasionally rain brussel sprouts which is great in that it provides us with an alternative food supply but it's not so great for the smell. The girls are rather scary looking im afraid as they begin to grow gills and adopt the fish face look. But there are plenty more fish in the sea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by Tennumbers
I was around 7/8 years old at a theme park.. on one of them spinny rides and the girl sat next to me puked all over me! No spare clothes so had to walk around just in a vest. :rofl: She puked loads. :puke:

Hope you're okay now, bless. What do you plan on saying to all those who got some of your sick on them? :colone:

You're lucky you were 8 nobody would care for a kid but I'm 16. :/

I can't really say much to them except sorry I guess.

Unfortunately it hasn't snowed there since 2006 *sigh* but it does occasionally rain brussel sprouts which is great in that it provides us with an alternative food supply but it's not so great for the smell. The girls are rather scary looking im afraid as they begin to grow gills and adopt the fish face look. But there are plenty more fish in the sea

Posted from TSR Mobile

I look forward to the unique underwater culture, do you have any idea how one would 'woo' these women?
Original post by Shadoo
You're lucky you were 8 nobody would care for a kid but I'm 16. :/

I can't really say much to them except sorry I guess.

I look forward to the unique underwater culture, do you have any idea how one would 'woo' these women?

Well it's a rather complicated process to be honest, first you must offer them a unique gift so in your case I would suggest building a sculpture using the PVA glue produced earlier. Then if she accepts the gift you must appeal to our leader for review. Past that stage you must perform the courtship dance which is somewhat similar to gangnam style and the Pizza Hut song. It's all in the brochure though have no fear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Well it's a rather complicated process to be honest, first you must offer them a unique gift so in your case I would suggest building a sculpture using the PVA glue produced earlier. Then if she accepts the gift you must appeal to our leader for review. Past that stage you must perform the courtship dance which is somewhat similar to gangnam style and the Pizza Hut song. It's all in the brochure though have no fear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why thank you ever so helpful. People like you is why I enjoy TSR so much. One final question is what do I do if I accidently puke on the leader when appealing for a review?
Original post by Shadoo
Why thank you ever so helpful. People like you is why I enjoy TSR so much. One final question is what do I do if I accidently puke on the leader when appealing for a review?

You are very welcome. I've already spoken to the leader and with your puking history he's quite keen to have you join our community with your
high profile. In such a community puking on people is a sign of respect much like a handshake or a fist pump in western society, he would encourage such behaviour, so no worries. If you have any further queries in regards to the underwater cave community or UCC for short, please do not hesitate to contact me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done this myself. Sometimes infront of friends, oyher times, strangers. Always feel like a prick after though.

Quick Reply

Latest