The Student Room Group

Can you develop feelings for someone by just having one conversation??

Not internet dating or anything just a random conversation. Can you develop feelings so quickly or is it strange?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you think you have... but after a few minutes/hours/days you forget about it
Reply 2
Original post by mosmof
you think you have... but after a few minutes/hours/days you forget about it
I once started talking to this girl when I was out with a friend in Bolton.

That was just under two years ago. This girl is now my girlfriend.
Reply 3
People fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand
Original post by swirly

Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
Original post by MissLalaxx
Not internet dating or anything just a random conversation. Can you develop feelings so quickly or is it strange?

I believe so. If chemistry is there, feelings can develop extremely quickly.
yes they can, Happened to me lots of time.
I their is natural chemistry then yes.
Reply 7
Original post by JackBlack
I believe so. If chemistry is there, feelings can develop extremely quickly.

I was just asking because I spoke to a guy once and he was telling me that I'm the one for him a few days later.:confused: I can understand though cos I did make him laugh but I just thought it was a bit strange.
Original post by MissLalaxx
I was just asking because I spoke to a guy once and he was telling me that I'm the one for him a few days later.:confused: I can understand though cos I did make him laugh but I just thought it was a bit strange.

I would be creeped out to be honest
Most definitely
Definitely. Blood rushes into your penis and you develop the feeling of wanting to have sex with them. Happens all the time, to all men. You're not alone my friend. It has nothing to do with the woman or the conversation and everything to do with your need for sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's most likely infatuation and it happens to a lot of people. My first girlfriend I liked from the moment I saw her. She had a great smiling, great personality and was really driven and kind towards others. I saw all of this from the onset and that positivity was so appealing. It's funny this thread has been brought up as I've recently met someone who has many of the same traits and I really enjoy speaking to them about things.
Reply 12
Original post by JackBlack
I would be creeped out to be honest

Tbh I think I may have caused it because he kept going on about how ugly he was and I tried to make him feel better about himself so that could also be it.
Reply 13
Original post by Das Auto
It's most likely infatuation and it happens to a lot of people. My first girlfriend I liked from the moment I saw her. She had a great smiling, great personality and was really driven and kind towards others. I saw all of this from the onset and that positivity was so appealing. It's funny this thread has been brought up as I've recently met someone who has many of the same traits and I really enjoy speaking to them about things.

I guess it happens to loads of people and it has happened to me a few times too so I can't really say it's weird.
it happened to me a lot, just give youself some time to think if you realy want to invest your time in them.
Reply 15
Original post by swirly

Amen. As long as you touch in the write place and really put your heart into it, this does work.
Yep. Talked to a guy I first met, conversation literally went as far as talking about Attack on Titan and then he thought we had really hit it off and asked me out..

There was also a guy, who was quite quiet, didn't say much, but he was so mysterious and I fell for him. So aye, it can happen :L
Yes.
I guess..there's no rule against it.
Original post by Das Auto

So you liked this girl even though you never spoke to her, but based on how she behaved around others and what you hear?

I'm asking because I think I may be in a similar position, but then I think I must be crazy haha (, we have spoken but just as acquaintances).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending