The Student Room Group

oops

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by beckaxox
She may have done it then and you can't remember haha and I havnt done it unless the guy has wanted it off me and when I have had numbers from a guy on the night out texting never seems to last long unless it's actually a decent and nice guy who wants to text :smile:

Yeah, true!

Thats what makes meeting girls at a club awkward, dont know what they want!
Original post by mals94
Yeah, true!

Thats what makes meeting girls at a club awkward, dont know what they want!

Well it's normally one thing or another haha! :smile:
Reply 42
Well it's normally one thing or another haha! :smile:

:smile:

Girls are complicated though :wink:
Original post by mals94

Girls are complicated though :wink:

Guys can be just as bad haha :wink:
Reply 44
Guys can be just as bad haha :wink:

Sometimes! Girls are definitely worse overall though!

Craziness is part of the attraction though :s-smilie: :biggrin:
Original post by mals94
Sometimes! Girls are definitely worse overall though!

Craziness is part of the attraction though :s-smilie: :biggrin:

Yeah I think girls are haha! Who doesn't like a little bit of craziness keeps you guessing haha :smile:
Original post by mals94
met this girl on friday and i really liked her, wanted to see where things would go with her

accidentally got with another girl last night (i was drunk okay)
wasnt my fault

anyway, im thinking can i have actually liked the first girl that much?
oh wait, yup, i definitely do.
'Got with' ...?

Drunkenness is not an excuse, I have been in some incredible states in the past and retained a full sense of who I am, what I'm doing, why, and what I want to do what with. And considering that alcohol intoxication is a cause of impotence, you can't have been that drunk.

You can't have liked her that much, you just think she's nice to look at and want a taste of her sugar walls.
Reply 47
Yeah I think girls are haha! Who doesn't like a little bit of craziness keeps you guessing haha :smile:

Life would be too simple otherwise ay
Original post by Tootles
'Got with' ...?

Drunkenness is not an excuse, I have been in some incredible states in the past and retained a full sense of who I am, what I'm doing, why, and what I want to do what with. And considering that alcohol intoxication is a cause of impotence, you can't have been that drunk.

You can't have liked her that much, you just think she's nice to look at and want a taste of her sugar walls.

No I did like her, and still do otherwise I wouldn't have create this thread. If I didn't like her personality I wouldn't be that bothered, and would have forgotten about her by now :s-smilie:
Original post by mals94
Life would be too simple otherwise ay

No I did like her, and still do otherwise I wouldn't have create this thread. If I didn't like her personality I wouldn't be that bothered, and would have forgotten about her by now :s-smilie:

That's very true! Haha :smile:
Original post by mals94
I was getting the impression you just wanted a chance to copulate with her.
Reply 50
Original post by Tootles
I was getting the impression you just wanted a chance to copulate with her.

Nope :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest