The Student Room Group

Should I be upset?

Met this guy, have been seeing him for about 6 months, we are not official but he has been telling me he wants to be with me, I'm the only one girl he talks to, he loves me blah blah blah.

Before we got together he was also speaking to another girl. He told me she was just somebody he spoke to now and then on whatsapp and that he would cut her off if I wanted him to. I said I didn't mind but he insisted on deleting her from fb/whatsapp because he said he wanted to be with me and that he didn't want anything to get in the way of us. So I thought he was pretty serious.

The thing I found odd about this whole deleting thing was that he said he wasn't close to her at all, so why did he feel the need to give her an explanation before deleting her as to why he was deleting her?. Now I think it's obviously because he was close to her..

I found out yesterday that actually he didn't cut her off at all, they see each other pretty regularly, he's been recording music with her and going over to hers to get high and apparently she gave him a blowjob.............I very much doubt he just got a blowjob if he's been going over there a lot, he's obviously had sex with her. He went to her halloween party as I have seen the pictures on FB although he wasn't tagged in them a friend showed me yesterday (I'm not friends with this girl so I couldn't see them), but he told me on halloween that he was staying in because he was going on holiday the next day, so he lied to me there also.

Do I confront him on this or do I just cut him off completely? I feel like a complete idiot :frown: and I'm sad. I don't get it as he seems like such a lovely guy and I feel like actually I don't really know him at all.
That's bad boys for you. They only tell you what you want to hear.

I say confront him then cut contact.
Original post by Anonymous
Met this guy, have been seeing him for about 6 months, we are not official but he has been telling me he wants to be with me, I'm the only one girl he talks to, he loves me blah blah blah.

Before we got together he was also speaking to another girl. He told me she was just somebody he spoke to now and then on whatsapp and that he would cut her off if I wanted him to. I said I didn't mind but he insisted on deleting her from fb/whatsapp because he said he wanted to be with me and that he didn't want anything to get in the way of us. So I thought he was pretty serious.

The thing I found odd about this whole deleting thing was that he said he wasn't close to her at all, so why did he feel the need to give her an explanation before deleting her as to why he was deleting her?. Now I think it's obviously because he was close to her..

I found out yesterday that actually he didn't cut her off at all, they see each other pretty regularly, he's been recording music with her and going over to hers to get high and apparently she gave him a blowjob.............I very much doubt he just got a blowjob if he's been going over there a lot, he's obviously had sex with her. He went to her halloween party as I have seen the pictures on FB although he wasn't tagged in them a friend showed me yesterday (I'm not friends with this girl so I couldn't see them), but he told me on halloween that he was staying in because he was going on holiday the next day, so he lied to me there also.

Do I confront him on this or do I just cut him off completely? I feel like a complete idiot :frown: and I'm sad. I don't get it as he seems like such a lovely guy and I feel like actually I don't really know him at all.

If he thinks it's acceptable to lie to you and treat you that way then he is definitely not a lovely guy. You can do better. Cut contact - im sure if you confront him he will come up with some clever lie and you'll keep going in circles , while he continues to see the other girl. You have the right to be sad, but it's him who is the idiot not you.
He lied, you're worth more. I'd publicly humiliate him, then move on with your life. Sorry chick, best of luck. :smile:
Reply 4
If he's doing that now, what will he do later on into your relationship. he's not the guy you uphold him to be so confront him, and if you can't walk away at least tell him you and him and on halt until he can figure out what he wants.
Reply 5
Thank you for the replies.

Is it wrong that I feel a lot of hate towards this girl? next time I see her I'm honestly going to boot her in the face..........
Original post by bittr n swt
That's bad boys for you. They only tell you what you want to hear.

I say confront him then cut contact.

You have the best ****ing posts ever.
Just short and sweet and honest.

I try to do it.

But just look creepy and bitchy in the end.
Original post by pocahontas lol
You have the best ****ing posts ever.
Just short and sweet and honest.

I try to do it.

But just look creepy and bitchy in the end.

Haha thanks mate. I try and be honest and say it how it is.

Is it wrong that I feel a lot of hate towards this girl? next time I see her I'm honestly going to boot her in the face..........

It's possible she doesn't even know that he's in a relationship with you, and that she is as much this guy's victim as you are. If she does know about you, then it's natural to be angry at her, but I'd still advise against booting her in the face.
Original post by bittr n swt
Haha thanks mate. I try and be honest and say it how it is.

Do you normally call girls "mate." I am a girl lol
But yw.

Well if she knows about you (which she may well not) then it's reasonable to be angry with her, but I'd reserve the majority of your anger for your toe-rag of a boyfriend! And don't boot anyone no matter how angry you are - you're not a toddler.
Confront him, don't be vicious or anything, just bluntly put how he can't deny going around behind your back and explain that if you're upset about it, it's not on.
Give him a chance if you like him, but if he goes behind your back after, just end it because it's not on when he's been acting all serious. You can't have it one way to make someone trust you and not the other by lying to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
You must have a very high opinion of yourself by expecting to be the only woman in his life. You're not that good, no woman is that good. One woman isn't enough to satisfy a man's needs, so don't get all upset over something like this. Dude just wants to get his freak on. If you don't like it then just leave, he doesn't need you, he's already got someone on deck. It won't take him more than a week to forget your name. So the best thing to do would be for you to leave. It's a win-win-win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illegal Algebra
You must have a very high opinion of yourself by expecting to be the only woman in his life. You're not that good, no woman is that good. One woman isn't enough to satisfy a man's needs, so don't get all upset over something like this. Dude just wants to get his freak on. If you don't like it then just leave, he doesn't need you, he's already got someone on deck. It won't take him more than a week to forget your name. So the best thing to do would be for you to leave. It's a win-win-win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

...wow.
He's stringing you along. Hoping you're credulous to still give him something. Just drop it and move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending