The Student Room Group

Wife chops off husband's penis twice

Scroll to see replies

That's crazy! I think once is ridiculous but twice. It makes me squirm and I am female.
That is so horrific. She could have just left him and been the bigger person. There's absolutely no need to put someone through that no matter how hurtful cheating is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Horrendous, how could somebody do that :frown:
I would kill her
Reply 5
Clearly she's a psychopath and should be in prison for a long time. With that being said i do consider such disloyalty to be dishonourable so i don't feel too much sympathy.
I could help but laugh but it's so disturbing
Absolutely disgusting. Poor guy. I don't care if he's cheated or whatever, a man's penis should not be cut off.

Original post by queen-bee
I could help but laugh but it's so disturbing

I wonder whether you would laugh if it was a vagina
Original post by bittr n swt
Absolutely disgusting. Poor guy. I don't care if he's cheated or whatever, a man's penis should not be cut off.

I wonder whether you would laugh if it was a vagina

Not gonna lie,probably wont. I just find it weird that a person can be so brave to do something like that to another human
Original post by Gott
By 'brave' do you mean ******* insane?

Well I don't know any sane people who go around chopping penises off
Loooool this world is just too much for me! :biggrin:
Twice? Did his penis grow back the 2nd time? A teacher told me that an ex teacher she used to work with ripped of her husbands balls with her bare hands because he cheated on her. Some women are unbelievable...
Original post by Changing Skies
That is so horrific. She could have just left him and been the bigger person. There's absolutely no need to put someone through that no matter how hurtful cheating is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, that is absolutely disgusting what happened....

Why is this sort of stuff even happening?
Original post by Gott
They sowed it back on, then she did again and threw it out the window where dog ate it. I wonder if it was a sausage dog

How can these nut cases do that and expect not to be murdered?

eeeeeewww that's gruesome. Being castrated by his own wife must be extra painful. That's so wrong.
That story made me feel physically sick. What a horrible human being :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What the **** even? I cannot even comprehend what the heck was going on in her demented arse brain like **** eff up his car yeah but damn that's waaayyy too far
Original post by Gott
They sowed it back on, then she did again and threw it out the window where dog ate it. I wonder if it was a sausage dog

How can these nut cases do that and expect not to be murdered?

Uhh that hasn't been confirmed, it has only been suspected.

This woman was disgusting and totally out of her mind. Thankfully she's been arrested for grievous bodily harm. What a disturbing, vile woman.
Original post by Gott
By 'brave' do you mean ******* insane?

Ha!
ouch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending