The Student Room Group

Looking for Cardiff housemates 15/16

xxxxx
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by pringlesx
Hey, I’m currently in my first year at Cardiff Uni and looking for housemates for the next academic year. I didn’t really click with my flatmates and since I live in private halls it isn’t sociable :frown: I asked my coursemates and other friends but they were mostly going with their flatmates, so here I am!

I’m a girl who enjoys going out but I’m not loud:tongue:! Would prefer mixed gender accom and a double room!

PM me / comment here if you’re in the same boat as I am or happen to have a spare room, then we can go from there! Thanks! xxx

Hi x we're currently looking for a flat mate to join us next year! Email me for more details: [email protected] xx
Reply 3
Hey, I'm in pretty much the exact same situation as you and would also need people to share a house with (didn't really click with housemates, friends made other arrangements etc.). Are you still looking? :smile:
Reply 4
Hey x yeah we are! It's such a pain/stress isn't it! Which halls are you staying in? Most of my flat mates aren't back until the 25th jan, but if you wanted to meet up after that we could go from there? What's your name sorry? I'm Billie :smile: xx
Reply 5
Original post by billie_jg
Hey x yeah we are! It's such a pain/stress isn't it! Which halls are you staying in? Most of my flat mates aren't back until the 25th jan, but if you wanted to meet up after that we could go from there? What's your name sorry? I'm Billie :smile: xx

I'm Tori :smile: I'm currently staying in Talybont South. After the 25th sounds fine as all my exams will be done by then! :P do you currently have a house that you're looking at, if so with how many people? x
Reply 6
Ok brilliant! No we don't have a house at the moment, but either 4-8 people as I've had some other replies on here too so depending on whether we all click it could be an 8 bed or just a 4 :smile: is that ok? xx
Reply 7
Ok brilliant! No we don't have a house at the moment, but either 4-8 people as I've had some other replies on here too so depending on whether we all click it could be an 8 bed or just a 4 :smile: is that ok? xx

Yeah I'm fine with whatever! Can't really afford to be picky tbh, I just need some people to live with :P what are you currently studying? x
Reply 8
I'm in taly north! Haha yeah that's true! I'm studying English language, wbu? What's your Facebook too (if you have it) It might be easier to contact on there as I don't always get notifications from this! x
Reply 9
I'm in taly north! Haha yeah that's true! I'm studying English language, wbu? What's your Facebook too (if you have it) It might be easier to contact on there as I don't always get notifications from this! x

I'm studying psychology :smile: messaged you my facebook x
Reply 10
Hey, I’m currently in my first year at Cardiff Uni and looking for housemates for the next academic year. I didn’t really click with my flatmates and since I live in private halls it isn’t sociable :frown: I asked my coursemates and other friends but they were mostly going with their flatmates, so here I am!

I’m a girl who enjoys going out but I’m not loud:tongue:! Would prefer mixed gender accom and a double room!

PM me / comment here if you’re in the same boat as I am or happen to have a spare room, then we can go from there! Thanks! xxx

Hey! Currently a second year and my house are looking for a fifth person to take a spare room for the next academic year if your interested? 10 minutes from Cardiff uni too :smile:
Reply 11
hey what a coincidence, i'm jane and i'm studying psychology as well! and i am still looking! xx

haha right now some prospective housemates have contacted me, so i'm afraid i'm gonna have to decline that offer :P xx

Well if your still looking for a room in Cathays Jane then my house have a room up for grabs if your interested:smile:
Reply 12
Hi,

My housemate and I are looking for a house in the Cathays/ Roath area for next year, we're both currently second years studying at USW, both female and we're tidy, sociable and easy to live with.

Please get in touch!
Reply 13
I've been in contact with Jane already, I'm also in need of people to live with next year! I'm a prelim optometry student, fairly tidy + sociable! I'm in taly court this year, and have no exams this jan so i'm in Cardiff and up for meeting up with people whenever, see what goes =D
Hey x ok well Jane said to create a group on Facebook so we can all chat on there! My Facebook is https://m.facebook.com/billie.jg.7?ref=bookmark so if you add me I can add you to a group chat :smile: xx
Reply 15
oh awesome! Willdo =)
Hi guys! Me and my friend are studying sociology and education and are looking for 1 or possibly 2 housemates for next year, living around the cathays area. :smile:
Reply 17
Hi I'm also looking for room mates for September!! :biggrin: in same situation!
Reply 18
Original post by BethTzeitel
Hi guys! Me and my friend are studying sociology and education and are looking for 1 or possibly 2 housemates for next year, living around the cathays area. :smile:

Hi, I'm zoe, I'm 18 looking for housemates to move in with in September, I'm studying advertising and would love to hear from you! :biggrin: thanks
Hey x where you staying atm in Cardiff? We're all meeting up on the 25th if you fancied joining?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending