The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Foo.mp3
White Slazenger tennis socks today. Why? Because.. WHITE POWER! :woo:

Eh? Who told you that? I wear socks in bed.. even sometimes during.. 'nocturnal activities' :laugh:

Haha, you're my kinda freak :h:

Ooo la la :wink: I can't stand wearing mine in bed... I make my boyfriend take his off too I'm that against it haha!
Original post by namename
Are you a vampire? Aren't you afraid to go out that late? How do you wake up in the morning?

Nope, just a mild insomniac. Why would I be afraid of going out late? and most days I don't have to wake up early in the morning so it's not a problem. :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by lorn.
Ooo la la :wink: I can't stand wearing mine in bed... I make my boyfriend take his off too I'm that against it haha!
What if your feet are cold?
Purple and fluffy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by IanDangerously
Nope, just a mild insomniac. Why would I be afraid of going out late? and most days I don't have to wake up early in the morning so it's not a problem. :smile:

Good for you about not waking up early in the morning.
I wore my grey, woolly socks from DofE today because I thought I would be cold.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Brown. Because I wear them to work.
Original post by Foo.mp3

Hold up, I'm no freak! :hmmm:

Spoiler

I'll judge whether or not you are a freak based on your reaction to the following bananna riding an alpaca. :bl:
Grey, first pair I could reach
Original post by Foo.mp3
Stockings > tights :colone:

Sound very sweet! :h:

Spoiler

How curious! I do advocate the use of socks to prevent chills in bed, mind :beard:

Hold up, I'm no freak! :hmmm:

Spoiler

Yes,it's a hello kittie mini dress with knee high socks like those but not striped..
I wear stocking if I'm wearing a silk nightie,which was a couple of days ago :tongue:
Did you know having socks on in bed could actually help you to not only fall asleep faster and prevent chills but get you more comfortable? It works with stocking and tights too,all three I have realised work wonders.
i've been reading lots of material online about sleep deprivation etc
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 50
I am wearing Percy Pig Christmas socks. I am very happy with these, although I would like a non-christmassy pair too. I.am wearing because i like Percy Pig.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by namename
What if your feet are cold?

I have a fluffy blanket under my duvet what i wrap them in haha
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm more confounded by the word alpaca tbh:mute:

Spoiler

Sorry, what is? Striped over the knee socks ftw! :borat:

You saucy bed badger! :badger:

Hmm, I dunno, I tend to prefer no clothes to encumber me in bed.. I'm caveman like that :u:

Good. Hopefully not too late at night! :cyber: :mmm:

My bed time outfit with my knee high socks,silly :tongue:
During winter I keep my clothes on,it's only during the summer I pefer not to, I did try last winter and I caught something terrible and it lasted for months plus it's chilly during the night.
But I think it's sexy without clothes anyway :wink:
Never! I have a bed time and a sleeping instructor who makes sure I get to bed on time most days
I wear two pairs of socks every day. Shoes are uncomfortable with just the one, and in the past this has been a real lifesaver.

The first pair are plain black socks, and the second pair are pink and a bit thicker than the black pair, they are those slipper socks with rubbery bit thingies on the soles so you don't slip over on tiled flooring.

I am very satisfied with the colour of my socks, I enjoy wearing socks with bright colours or patterns on them. One of life's little pleasures is putting on a new pair of socks after a nice shower.

That's where I stand regarding socks.
Black. My coloured ones are missing/in the wash.

Last time I went sock shopping I decided to rebel against the monopoly of black socks. I now have green, light blue, dark blue, purple, pink, yellow and orange socks. :woo:
Don't wear socks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Pics or it didn't happen :awesome:

A sleeping instructor? :laugh:

I'll show you this week,live :wink:

Yes, a sleeping instructor..
They help put you to bed and make sure you stay there and don't leave until you're fast asleep.
They help relax you,by massages ,which contain like lavender or eucalyptus. or rubbing your feet until you drift off.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by SirMasterKey
Black. My coloured ones are missing/in the wash.

Last time I went sock shopping I decided to rebel against the monopoly of black socks. I now have green, light blue, dark blue, purple, pink, yellow and orange socks. :woo:

Hooray for the ethnic diversity among socks.
Reply 58
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Don't wear socks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you simply stick your bare feet into the boots?
How can people not wear socks?! :eek: The only time I don't wear them is when I'm in the shower.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest