LOL were you talking to yourself? why u mad doe? :eyeball:
looool people be imagining me errywhere now :lol:

I've done too much trig for today and I feel mad :bhangra:
:K: You're famous :wink: :dance:
Original post by Mary562
I've done too much trig for today and I feel mad :bhangra:
:K: You're famous :wink: :dance:

Trig is fun doe :ahee:
lmaoo you had any fizzy drink? you're really high. :lol: But yeah I'm pretty famous Alhumdulillah :u: :mmm:
What's this stupid BS about I'm Charlie?
Original post by IdeasForLife
Ideas is here. Don't worry.

:laugh:
Original post by K1NG93

It's a way of saying "I stand for freedom of speech"... to support Charlie Hedbo magazine.
Original post by Tennumbers
Trig is fun doe :ahee:
lmaoo you had any fizzy drink? you're really high. :lol: But yeah I'm pretty famous Alhumdulillah :u: :mmm:

Finished the whole chapter and done a lot of questions, still mad :dontknow:
Nah but I had some Indian thing my friend gave me, I think that got me highhh lool
Oh and yeah I had Idli sambar, I think that's how you say it, was soo nice :yum:
Aww not fair :cry2:
Original post by K1NG93

lol you only seen it today?
Its in support of the magazine to support thier freedom of speech. lol
Original post by Mary562
Finished the whole chapter and done a lot of questions, still mad :dontknow:
Nah but I had some Indian thing my friend gave me, I think that got me highhh lool
Oh and yeah I had Idli sambar, I think that's how you say it, was soo nice :yum:
Aww not fair :cry2:

LOL bless you.
What was it? sweet dish? you don't know what its called? Because I really want some too now. :lol:
Idli Sambar :sogood: damn. I could do with some! homemade?
heheh stay with me.. I'll make you famous too :colone:
lol you only seen it today?
Its in support of the magazine to support thier freedom of speech. lol

Original post by Ankabout
It's a way of saying "I stand for freedom of speech"... to support Charlie Hedbo magazine.

Stupidity of the highest order. :toofunny:

Thanks for answering. :smile:
Original post by K1NG93

-----

Oh yeah how can I forget this matter :eek: - my headteacher gave us a lecture about what happened in Paris today morning - I swear the girls were going to jump on her she was being very bias towards Muslims:mad:. I really wanted to as well lol :u:

-----
Guess what guess what everyone, it's snowing SO much :snow::happy2::snow::snow:
Original post by Mary562
-----

Oh yeah how can I forget this matter :eek: - my headteacher gave us a lecture about what happened in Paris today morning - I swear the girls were going to jump on her she was being very bias towards Muslims:mad:. I really wanted to as well lol :u:

-----

What did she say?

And it's not snowing where I live. Too bad I live in the south. Do you live in the north?
Fiqh-us Sunnah

Fiqh-us-Sunnah Volume 002, Supererogatory Prayer, Fiqh 2.092C.

Section : Covering the mouth and letting one's garment down until it touches the ground.

Abu Hurairah said: "The Messenger of Allah prohibited assadl in the salah and prohibited a man to cover his mouth." This is related by the five and by al-Hakim who says that it is sahih according to Muslim's conditions. Al-Khattabi explains: "As-sadl is to lower one's garment until it reaches the ground." Al-Kamal ibn al-Hamam adds: "This also applies to wearing a cloak without putting one's arms through its sleeves."
LOL bless you.
What was it? sweet dish? you don't know what its called? Because I really want some too now. :lol:
Idli Sambar :sogood: damn. I could do with some! homemade?
heheh stay with me.. I'll make you famous too :colone:

Yeah so sweet - made me crazy (I have lovely indian friends tbh )
Yeah home-made, so sweet of her - guess what I had five of them :colondollar: Need to lose those calories
Yepee :awesome:
Original post by Mary562
-----

-----

Assalamualaikum sis :h:

Snoooooowww :biggrin: wanted to know how it feels like to see real snow falling down
(Not artificial ones)
Original post by K1NG93
What did she say?

And it's not snowing where I live. Too bad I live in the south. Do you live in the north?

Went and waffled on about freedom of speech :colonhash: yadda yadda and I literally fell asleep :sleep:

Yes in Birmingham
Original post by Mary562
Went and waffled on about freedom of speech :colonhash: yadda yadda and I literally fell asleep :sleep:

Yes in Birmingham

You should have destroyed her with words obviously.

I wanna exerience some snow as well. It hardly snows in South. :mad:
Original post by HSafirah
Assalamualaikum sis :h:

Snoooooowww :biggrin: wanted to know how it feels like to see real snow falling down
(Not artificial ones)

Walaykumaslaam Safirah :jumphug:
how are you doing?

Ahhh :frown: When I meet you insha'Allah I'll make sure you stay in my house till the winter season ... cause I'm going outside to collect the snow and keep it reserved for you when I meet you :groovy:
Original post by K1NG93

At least you don't live in Africa
Original post by K1NG93
You should have destroyed her with words obviously.

Yeah true, if you were there you could have and I woud have cheered :mmm:
Why waste my breath on a women who constantly barks :colone:

Ah come over here enitt :colonhash:- You're missing out on the fun :aetsch:
I'll just go out and collect more snow and keep it safe in the fridge and then I'll package one to Malaysia if Safirah doesn't make it to my house and I'll package one to you :snow::snow::snow:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by childofthesun
At least you don't live in Africa

I would like to visit Africa one day

Latest