The Student Room Group

How do I get my hair to look like Bradley Cooper's ?

He has a nice hairstyle and I want something similar. Any suggestions on the products he uses?
Original post by AK_47
He has a nice hairstyle and I want something similar. Any suggestions on the products he uses?

I'd take a picture to the hairdressers, have it cut like his then ask them how you could maintain the style? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'd take a picture to the hairdressers, have it cut like his then ask them how you could maintain the style? :smile:
How do you know when your hair is long enough? If you know what I mean..:confused:
Original post by AK_47
How do you know when your hair is long enough? If you know what I mean..:confused:

Hmm, why don't you post a pic of your hair as it is now and the style you want exactly?
Original post by AK_47

What is your hair type?

If you are talking about the slick back he has one hangover.
I have the same style and can help.
You need the top of the hair, to reach down and touch you ears. Thats when its long enough.
Just just pomade and hair dryer to push back.

(please remember you will never get your hair to exactly like him. His hair is done by a professional)
Reply 5
Original post by apple1992
What is your hair type?

If you are talking about the slick back he has one hangover.
I have the same style and can help.
You need the top of the hair, to reach down and touch you ears. Thats when its long enough.
Just just pomade and hair dryer to push back.

(please remember you will never get your hair to exactly like him. His hair is done by a professional)

What pomade do you use? Is their a specific name for this style or shall I just show him a picture of it? Could you possibly show me a picture of your hairstyle?:colondollar: Thanks
Original post by AK_47
What pomade do you use? Is their a specific name for this style or shall I just show him a picture of it? Could you possibly show me a picture of your hairstyle?:colondollar: Thanks

basically the same as bradley, use any pomade they are all the same.
Yeah grow your hair long first.
And show a picture tothe barber

Quick Reply

Latest