The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tennumbers
You funny girl srsly :biggrin:

اَضْحَكَ اللهُ سِنَّك
May Allah always keep you happy/smiling. :smile:

Jzk Maria and you too :hugs:
I think I need to go freshen up and rest cause I'll probably fall asleep on the bus again :sad:
My salaam everyone :flybye:- oh yeah if anyone else needs snow to be packaged to your house tell me now otherwise I won't do it again later ... too cold to go out again :cry2:
Original post by Tennumbers
What happens if someone breaks the rule? Perm ban with immediate effect I say. Even that doesn't sound like enough.

Ash has said 1st time = Temp ban for a month and then the 2nd = perma ban.
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Yup. He's turned liberal.

Not suprising tbh. You saw what he said on the whatsapp chat

:angry:

Lets stone him. With weed. Tajweed. :angry:
Live footage of the jihadist army invading Birming. Jinns were involved too.

Original post by IdeasForLife
:angry:

Lets stone him. With weed. Tajweed. :angry:

Hes already stoned. Being a liberal and all.
Original post by Mary562
Jzk Maria and you too :hugs:
I think I need to go freshen up and rest cause I'll probably fall asleep on the bus again :sad:
My salaam everyone :flybye:- oh yeah if anyone else needs snow to be packaged to your house tell me now otherwise I won't do it again later ... too cold to go out again :cry2:

:hugs:
lool no falling asleep on bus. no snow orders from me :lol:

Wa'alaikum assalam. :smile:
ISOC ANNOUNCMENT

Due to the recent conquering of Birmingham and it's submission to the Sharia it is now Haraam to call Birmingham Birmingham now. It is Birming

The isoc leaders have voted on it (TMG, Ash, Anakabout, Tpos) and have come to a vote of 3:1 (the 1 was TMG) to only have it as Birming in this thread

That will be all. We thank you for your co operation

This is so jokes haha. What about West Ham, Newham, Tower Hamlets etc ?
Shalom my Muslim friends!! :h:

Anyone know of an app or two to study Islam? I'm a visual learner and learn by doing also and from the suggestions I got in a previous thread, I have made not much progress and I feel I need to know more about Islam for reasons I don't wish to go into.

So any iPhone apps for Islamic study, who knows, I may become a fully fledged Sunni Muslim :colone:
Reply 448
But I voted for birminglamb

ISOC ANNOUNCMENT

Due to the recent conquering of Birmingham and it's submission to the Sharia it is now Haraam to call Birmingham Birmingham now. It is Birming

The isoc leaders have voted on it (TMG, Ash, Anakabout, Tpos) and have come to a vote of 3:1 (the 1 was TMG) to only have it as Birming in this thread

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 449
What are the blue shields by of usernames for?
Original post by tehFrance

Anyone know of an app or two to study Islam? I'm a visual learner and learn by doing also and from the suggestions I got in a previous thread, I have made not much progress and I feel I need to know more about Islam for reasons I don't wish to go into.

So any iPhone apps for Islamic study, who knows, I may become a fully fledged Sunni Muslim :colone:

Peace be with you too :h:

Erm not sure tbh. I tend to mostly use books or websites. What type of app are you looking for? Quran? Tafsir?
Lol at the announcement! :toofunny:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tpos
What are the blue shields by of usernames for?

Some badges
Ash has said 1st time = Temp ban for a month and then the 2nd = perma ban.

Ash is being too kind. :mad:

Original post by IdeasForLife
Live footage of the jihadist army invading Birming. Jinns were involved too.

Wheres the beard? Astaghfirullah.
ISOC ANNOUNCMENT

Lol this is jokes :toofunny:
Original post by tehFrance

Btw what do you say in reply to shalom? Do you just say shalom or somethign else?
OMG, you guys are too much! :lol:
Original post by HAnwar
This is so jokes haha. What about West Ham, Newham, Tower Hamlets etc ?

They're on our list too sister :smile:
Reply 458
Original post by K1NG93
Some badges

for?

Latest

Trending

Trending