The Student Room Group
I personally have mild/moderate acne myself and I hate it. I'm a guy. Turn off for girls though but I'm not gonna expect a girl to be flawless 24/7 a spot here or there is natural. But sort that out as soon as it appears.
Nah, they're natural. Spots, acne, stretch-marks, they all can't be helped :smile:
I wouldn't say they can ever be considered attractive. Depends on how bad the person I'm looking at has them.
Original post by Veggiechic6
I wouldn't say they can ever be considered attractive. Depends on how bad the person I'm looking at has them.

Precisely, if they're mild they can be over-looked. It's when the face looks like one pimple that it gets grim.
Nope. Used to have really bad acne myself, it goes away. :smile:
Reply 6
Never had it tbh

I have the complexion and looks of a 10 year old.

Double edged sword
Thanks for the answers...I was kind of stressed.
Reply 8
They aren't a turn off but aren't a turn on either. My bf had acne all over his face and body when we first met and it was the worst case of acne I had ever seen and now he's been left with keloid scars all over and tbh, they didn't put me off him when we first met and I don't notice his scars now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're not exactly a good thing tbh, although I have a few spots myself so I wouldn't mind going out with someone who had a few spots here & there. It also depends on how many, how big & where (on the face is probably the worst place imo). I think it's good if you at least try to look after your skin as best as possible though :smile:
Of course they are, definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Of course they are, definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur dumb
Original post by ImagineCats
Nah, they're natural. Spots, acne, stretch-marks, they all can't be helped :smile:

you will go far in life. thank you for not being a shallow weirdo like the rest of these people

Latest

Trending

Trending