The Student Room Group

Are there any examples of HOT and INTELLIGENT people?

Mainly guys, but girls also welcome.

Want to see real-life examples of 'perfect' people: Intelligent and really fit... :colone:

Go! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Carol Vorderman.
None other than the beauty that is Rachel Riley. She's a beauty and she has a masters in mathematics. She's awesome
Her name is Vixen47. :colone:
My girlfriend, Tanya.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous Coward
Carol Vorderman.

She's overrated - she's in the Nines Club for starters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The blonde on this?

[video="youtube;VHBDBBjqDo0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBDBBjqDo0[/video]
Mr Bean straight up
Reply 9
There are plenty of examples all around us. If you've never met someone who is both hot and intelligent then you must mix in very different social circles to myself.
I can think of many people I know who are both attractive and intelligent, but they wouldn't be good examples I guess...

Emma Watson is very clever iirc, and Dan Radcliffe too (from a girls point of view...)
You called?
Noel fieldings! :colondollar: he may seem childish but hes actually quite intelligent and really funny too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hugh Grant, Kate Beckinsale, dan stevens , tom hiddleston, matt damon? There's loads.
Look at me boys. Hot or what!
The boys from Il Volo. They're not book smart but their voices are astounding (they sing contemporary opera, not trashy pop). Give them a listen. Oh yeah, and they're gorgeous.
Me.

Well that was easy.
Original post by Vixen47
Her name is Vixen47. :colone:

Pics

Quick Reply

Latest